The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Now, I see 🙏💕🙏💕
This is incredible! How strong she is!
Yes, ... I like Céline, but I never was a strong fan of her. I know that she has been struggling with a neurological disease. When she started to sing, it was like magic to me! I cried through the whole performance ... not only did she sound incredible but with so much passion, like her life was dependant upon it. Also, I LOVE her singing in French, and her tone of voice amazingly reminded of Edith Piaf. I still get chills.

It was one of these rare performances where an artists channels some very special energy beyond themselves.

The song has been playing in my head since that performance 😅

Yes, ... I like Céline, but I never was a strong fan of her. I know that she has been struggling with a neurological disease. When she started to sing, it was like magic to me! I cried through the whole performance ... not only did she sound incredible but with so much passion, like her life was dependant upon it. Also, I LOVE her singing in French, and her tone of voice amazingly reminded of Edith Piaf. I still get chills.

It was one of these rare performances where an artists channels some very special energy beyond themselves.

The song has been playing in my head since that performance 😅
I love her famous songs, then I can't call myself a special fan either. I don't know much about her life story and discography. But I have always noted how stunningly beautiful and emotional she sings. Her performance in Paris inspires respect and admiration for her fortitude and her talent. It's very moving ❤❤❤❤.

also I start high school in one day. I'm super excited! And to make it better I have two honors class (in Biology and in English) my strait A's from Middle School definitely helped me. I had A+ in ALL my classes. And I will in HS as well.

(bro I'm just bragging at this point. I'm sorry y'all 😭 😭 )

also I start high school in one day. I'm super excited! And to make it better I have two honors class (in Biology and in English) my strait A's from Middle School definitely helped me. I had A+ in ALL my classes. And I will in HS as well.

I wish you a wonderful start at high school! ❤️

You go, girl!

Oh my goodness they start school early there, I don’t start for three weeks

2000strandskata1-3-1600x1066.jpg

Haematopus ostralegus (strandskata)

OMG LMAO! This girl/young woman does amazing parody of trad wife influencers! Hilarious!!! There is a whole series. Very special humour ... love it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back