The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

All is well)))) I'm on a little train trip. How are you?
Really wondering how everyone is doing. It's been so long since we've talked. But lately not many people are answering that question (
I am doing fine, apart from some bodily ailments 😅 (a VERY upset stomach, for example 😫 - I am dieting rn to get better) It is hot today - 32 °C - but I am okay with the heat. Most Germans ALWAYS complain about bad weather, but when the thermometer goes beyond 25°C, everyone starts complaining about the heat 😂

Welches Meme zum Thema Sommerhitze findet ihr am lustigsten? (Internet,  Umfrage, Sommer)

I have a large balcony, and our house has a nice garden, so I am lucky here in the city.

I’m starting to get the feeling I’m the only guy in this thread, correct me if I’m wrong but I feel like everyone else is women

I am doing fine, apart from some bodily ailments 😅 (a VERY upset stomach, for example 😫 - I am dieting rn to get better) It is hot today - 32 °C - but I am okay with the heat. Most Germans ALWAYS complain about bad weather, but when the thermometer goes beyond 25°C, everyone starts complaining about the heat 😂

Welches Meme zum Thema Sommerhitze findet ihr am lustigsten? (Internet,  Umfrage, Sommer)

I have a large balcony, and our house has a nice garden, so I am lucky here in the city.
Good health to you ❤❤❤❤
Yes, heat is very hard, probably even harder than frost. I was walking here at +40, even shade doesn't help..... Here I am complaining))))
And here we have rain

I was really hooked by this video. Michael has as many as three personas..... What do you think?
It took me a while to get this consept, wow! :oops:
Think I have seen the "3 Michaels" in an image before. Makes me emotional 😥

Back