The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

main-qimg-abee73e3d14719ce9f387ef4680e71bf.webp

@sudie_dent
"Word of the Day is ‘limbeck’ (16th century): to fatigue the brain with attempts to extract something useful from it."

@Pmacgiollabhain
"Related to limbic system?"

@susie_dent
"It’s actually from ‘alembic’, an early apparatus used for distilling, so all about extracting the essence of something."

Last edited:
Yes !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted just 4 days ago. I love that, when Michael is being celebrated right now, not 17 years ago or whatever. I mean, I want both.

oh, you know what I mean! :ROFLMAO:

❤️
Yes, that's what I'm most excited about! And a decent performance and the way it's received well by the audience.😍😍 It's true that some people in the comments are asking what kind of song it is.😅 It's both pleasant and a bit frustrating, but that's life.....

@Yellowbrow
"Incoming: always a buzz to see your first Wheatear of the spring. This one freshly arrived under the cliffs at SMI this pm. Magic!"

GJOAneoXMAA_swU

Last edited:
Grey Shrike

@PeteralancoeCoe

GJNneFsWYAEqhUm
They are cruel creatures. But easy on the eye.

Edit: Lanius excubitor; we call it ‘varfågel’ in Sweden; ‘var’ as in ‘varsla’ (raise alarm), because of its distinct alarm call when spotting birds of prey.

Last edited:
Mmm i think maybe so

Could be baby could be

nah whats that

mmm maybe ...
and the nov rain ? ..i see it ....but it is not up for discussion cause it's in my hut~ gleamy and hidden. the colours are pretty though, so yeah i do see it.
what-kevin-hart.gif

Back