The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

what-kevin-hart.gif

The vampire!
She really is not. She is me. I am her. :mad: and you are a zebra and i am tierd because i need to zz but i cannot because yewwwww don;t sit still n let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee count ze stripes.
That reminds me the count video was posted last night i must go back and check

the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAMING

but she cant, cause she has toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slay -
zebras. that does not stay still :mad: 🦓 !!!

"I will admit that there are other people who are primarily interested in doing something. I am not. I can very well live without doing anything. But I cannot live without at least trying to understand whatever happens."
Hannah Arendt

GJG81a3WYAA83vg

Happy World Poetry Day

"When it comes to atoms, language can be used only as in poetry. The poet, too, is not nearly so concerned with describing facts as with creating images."

Niels Bohr

Back