The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

5ed179d47d35a7b4efa5250cceda9335.jpg

Uh, it's World Poetry Day and also International Day of Forests. Maybe I'll try to find a poem about trees, lol. :D
I don't need a poem. Michael himself is a poem and here he is talking about his giving tree. That'll do very nicely!

“I called it my giving tree because it inspires me. I love climbing trees in general but this tree I loved the most because I climb up high and look down at its branches and I just love it… So many ideas. I’ve written so many songs from this tree. I wrote “Heal the World” in this tree, “Will you be there”, “Black or White”, “Childhood”. I love climbing trees. I think water balloon fights and climbing trees.. those are two of my favorites.” – Michael Jackson

31s

Happy World Poetry Day

"When it comes to atoms, language can be used only as in poetry. The poet, too, is not nearly so concerned with describing facts as with creating images."

Niels Bohr
Beautiful, unexpected statement! It made me do a bit of research)))))
And I loved his sense of humor 🙃
For example, his judgment about his student who failed in science: "He became a poet - he had too little imagination for physics."😅😅😅😅
Bohr's statement about one of the physical theories is no less famous: "There is no doubt that we have before us a crazy theory, but the whole question is whether it is crazy enough to be true!"🤣🤔😍

Back