The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

🙏🙏🙏What kind of event is this?
Ah, the NASDAQ thing. I posted a load of photos / gifs from it ages ago on another thread. This was only last year and already the photos have disappeared. This gif is the only one left. Let me go and find them again and I'll post them here and you can see.

Hang on ...

@hope
Probably easier if I just post this link.

@hope
Probably easier if I just post this link.

Thank you! 🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
I like the way he looks here

CmMO4_50nwsbopmjCgndmjt6ts0q8lfZjNJv42_8CO6b5V22NPdBVXh2mab1m08GKCx8FsaXKhE7lAoOauojspQNEjyz409x61of-ERJz8EQPmywB3U5SFgX587lBdNr62tnxL3qojE=w1400

In August of last year we talked about the Super Blue Moon and the moon in general, here in this thread. Learning about this phenomenon, I was looking forward to seeing it, but then came my back surgery on August 30th.

During that first night at the hospital - when August 30th turned into August 31st - I woke up shortly before midnight, and immediately remembered the moon! So I raised my head to look out of the window that had its curtains drawn. But there was a small gap, and the very bright and clear Super Blue Moon was peeking precisely through that "crack"!

I was stunned and very happy, but not supposed to move, let alone get up. Still managed grabbing my phone and capture the magic. I will never forget this. 💙

View attachment 3410 View attachment 3409
I remember this! It’s quite the story.

In August of last year we talked about the Super Blue Moon and the moon in general, here in this thread. Learning about this phenomenon, I was looking forward to seeing it, but then came my back surgery on August 30th.

During that first night at the hospital - when August 30th turned into August 31st - I woke up shortly before midnight, and immediately remembered the moon! So I raised my head to look out of the window that had its curtains drawn. But there was a small gap, and the very bright and clear Super Blue Moon was peeking precisely through that "crack"!

I was stunned and very happy, but not supposed to move, let alone get up. Still managed grabbing my phone and capture the magic. I will never forget this. 💙

View attachment 3410 View attachment 3409
Yes, it's a wonderful moment! And this memory can give you strength at any moment. It's great to have this )))))).

Back