The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jjajajaajajajajajajajaj sorry excited
sqtko.jpg

omg! You have NO idea how much that has just made my day! Had to collect my Mum's ashes. Pissed off and miserable doesn't even begin to describe my headspace.

Wasn't going to watch this. Full disclosure, I'm not mad keen on this type of video. They are often a bit too, um, sugary for me. But this was awesome! Just in so many ways. Brilliant. Completely brilliant. I just watched it 4 times back-to-back, lol.

Animals are the coolest and you, my dear, are the Oscar-winning champion of finding excellent video shorts. Take a bow! :D

omg! You have NO idea how much that has just made my day! Had to collect my Mum's ashes. Pissed off and miserable doesn't even begin to describe my headspace.

Wasn't going to watch this. Full disclosure, I'm not mad keen on this type of video. They are often a bit too, um, sugary for me. But this was awesome! Just in so many ways. Brilliant. Completely brilliant. I just watched it 4 times back-to-back, lol.

Animals are the coolest and you, my dear, are the Oscar-winning champion of finding excellent video shorts. Take a bow! :D
I am amazed at the power of your words! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I was a little hesitant about whether it's necessary here 😅 But this video came to me by chance, and of course I remembered you)))).
No credit to me, as Michael would say, I'm just a guide)))))).
Your response is priceless🥰🥰🥰🥰.

Today I learned that we live in a time of hightened solar activity - solar flares. And that they affect the energy fields of the earth AND potentially our health ... especially with people who are sensitive (nervous system, HSP)

Has anyone of you heard about this? I have so many questions 🙂

Today I learned that we live in a time of hightened solar activity - solar flares. And that they affect the energy fields of the earth AND potentially our health ... especially with people who are sensitive (nervous system, HSP)

I only know that during solar flares the chance of seeing the northern lights increases 🤣
I'm sure our bodies react too, but I don't know anything for sure. Gotta research))))) 🤔🤔🤔

I've seen the occasional article here and there but have never looked into it properly. It could explain a LOT !!!

" On March 30, active region 2975 erupted again with a powerful X-class solar flare that caused a temporary radio blackout on planet Earth."

😲

Any excuse to post an APOD image!
sunspotsleaningtowerofpisa1024.jpg

https://blogs.nasa.gov/solarcycle25/2024/02/22/sun-releases-two-strong-flares/

SDO_Feb21-22_DoubleXFlare_131.gif

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory captured these images of a solar flare – as seen in the bright flashes in the upper left area of the Sun – on Feb. 21 and 22, 2024. The images show a subset of extreme ultraviolet light that highlights the extremely hot material in flares and which is colorized in teal. Credit: NASA/SDO

:oops: :oops: :oops:

https://blogs.nasa.gov/solarcycle25/2024/02/22/sun-releases-two-strong-flares/

SDO_Feb21-22_DoubleXFlare_131.gif

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory captured these images of a solar flare – as seen in the bright flashes in the upper left area of the Sun – on Feb. 21 and 22, 2024. The images show a subset of extreme ultraviolet light that highlights the extremely hot material in flares and which is colorized in teal. Credit: NASA/SDO

:oops: :oops: :oops:
So beautiful 😍😍😍😍 And stunning turquoise color, because of that the impression is even stronger.
As for the effect on humans, I haven't found any serious proven studies. (But that doesn't mean it doesn't affect) According to scientists, the phenomenon affects technical devices more. This is what a cursory scan of information led me to.

So beautiful 😍😍😍😍 And stunning turquoise color, because of that the impression is even stronger.
As for the effect on humans, I haven't found any serious proven studies. (But that doesn't mean it doesn't affect) According to scientists, the phenomenon affects technical devices more. This is what a cursory scan of information led me to.
This is pretty much what I found although I did gallop through it really quickly.

Back