The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I'd rather Taj would realize his long promised documentary than having a biopic. I feel the biopic is rushed in a sense that it follows a trend. It will have to be an absolute masterpiece to stand out from all the other recent biopics. Also, Michael deserves an OUTSTANDING film.

I understand that the documentary takes time and the pandemic slowed down production. But I wonder ... it's been such a long time ...
Was lange währt, wird endlich gut…

I'd rather Taj would realize his long promised documentary than having a biopic. I feel the biopic is rushed in a sense that it follows a trend. It will have to be an absolute masterpiece to stand out from all the other recent biopics. Also, Michael deserves an OUTSTANDING film.

I understand that the documentary takes time and the pandemic slowed down production. But I wonder ... it's been such a long time ...
I also want Taj's movie to come out before the biographical movie. That would be a great foundation and would help prepare the audience. However, I am sure that Taj's series is aimed at a narrow audience and most people will not see it.

southern-brown-kiwi-tokoeka-stewart-island-photo-credit-alina-thiebes1920.jpg

Apteryx sp. (australis?) (kiwi)

Rxckstxr-voiceovers are the best I know! Hilarious! He is really talented, and pays attention to tiny details.

The downside to it is that animal voiceovers (social media in general) promote anthropomorphism 😅
Exactly! I’m not a fan. I especially dislike when people put clothes on their animal.

Rxckstxr-voiceovers are the best I know! Hilarious! He is really talented, and pays attention to tiny details.

The downside to it is that animal voiceovers (social media in general) promote anthropomorphism 😅
Watched a few of his videos. Really funny😂😂😂😂 but he talks so fast😅😅😅😅😅 and the details fly past me))))))

Mr. Bean/Rowan Atkinson is such a master pantomime/body actor! I wonder if Michael knew/liked him? Was Mr. Bean ever popular in the USA, I wonder
Good questions. He’s obviously right up Michael’s alley.

a-double-sharp-note-on-piano-keyboard.png

Aississ. Also a terrorist organisation.

I hate music theory lol. I never played a "chord instrument" and was always too lazy to really learn music theory.

Random, but I found it interesting that DON`T STOP TIL YOU GET ENOUGH starts with a tritone! 😵‍💫 :love:

Last edited:
Mr. Bean/Rowan Atkinson is such a master pantomime/body actor! I wonder if Michael knew/liked him? Was Mr. Bean ever popular in the USA, I wonder

Michael watched the show with Rowan in 2009, and I think they were photographed together.

Good questions. He’s obviously right up Michael’s alley.
It's not clear here. He was in a parody of Living with Michael Jackson. It's called Lying to Michael Jackson, 2003. It's not pleasant to watch.

Tried to figure it out. Didn't understand half of it. (Oh, that great musical language!)
Found this.

Our brains are tuned to perceive the notes it expects, and music in general is more often consonant than dissonant, so we expect a good chord. So when a chord is not quite what is expected, it leads to an effect of emotional awe.

John Sloboda
Professor of Music Psychology."

And in all of this, what struck me the most was the fact that there are professors of music psychology 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back