The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I'll be making this salad soon too))))
I´ll bake a cheese-cinnamon-spice cake today

(trying to not eat a great deal of the ingredients while baking it lol)
Cat No GIF by MochiDad

I was out early today, bought all the ingredients I need. Can't wait. :)

Actually, I didn't get the kefir. Not sure that will go well with the mayonnaise. I'll leave that little experiment for another time.
I have some vegetables boiling right now. I'm waiting))))) I'm also boiling beets, I'll try adding them to a small batch as an experiment)))))).
I decided to mix sour cream and mayonnaise, I've done it that way before, I like it.

Hopefully. The main/basic ingredients for the filling are mascarpone and curd. The crust will be Spekulatius (German Christmas spice cookies)
I love mascarpone cream 😍😍😍😍 I think I will make a cake with this cream for New Year's Eve. I haven't baked a cake in a long time..... I used to do it a couple years ago. Once I baked a cake a day for 4 days 😅😅😅😅😅

I have some vegetables boiling right now. I'm waiting))))) I'm also boiling beets, I'll try adding them to a small batch as an experiment)))))).
I decided to mix sour cream and mayonnaise, I've done it that way before, I like it.
I'll be doing mine later today. I didn't get any cucumber so that will be in the next version. Knew I wouldn't be able to get any fresh thyme but I did get basil - way hey! - so I'll try that. I'll only use a small amount and chop it really small. We'll see.

🤔 thinking ... thinking ...

I'm going back to the shop. I will get the kefir. :ROFLMAO:

I love mascarpone cream
It's fab, isn't it? And so useful.

😍😍😍😍 I think I will make a cake with this cream for New Year's Eve. I haven't baked a cake in a long time..... I used to do it a couple years ago. Once I baked a cake a day for 4 days 😅😅😅😅😅
"Tell me more, tell me more"
lyrics from 'Grease' :D

"Tell me more, tell me more"
lyrics from 'Grease' :D
If I got it right, I should explain 😅😅😅😅

It had to do with my birthday)))) it just so happened that all my loved ones couldn't get together at the same time and it was 3 separate meetings and one cake for work))) they were humble cakes and I already thought it was as easy for me to make a cake as it was to make scrambled eggs 😀😀😀😀

If I got it right, I should explain 😅😅😅😅

It had to do with my birthday)))) it just so happened that all my loved ones couldn't get together at the same time and it was 3 separate meetings and one cake for work))) they were humble cakes and I already thought it was as easy for me to make a cake as it was to make scrambled eggs 😀😀😀😀
Is a humble cake a plain cake?

I was out early today, bought all the ingredients I need. Can't wait. :)

Actually, I didn't get the kefir. Not sure that will go well with the mayonnaise. I'll leave that little experiment for another time.
Oh, I thought you meant to have the kefir in place of the mayonnaise! Well, then, good call, I think.

Oh, I thought you meant to have the kefir in place of the mayonnaise! Well, then, good call, I think.
No, I was going to mix them. I love adding plain yoghurt to this type of thing and thought the kefir might work in place of the yoghurt and then thought, best not. The kefir will probably overwhelm the Hellman's and not in a good way. But I'd be up for using kefir instead of mayonnaise. It would be sharp and refreshing. Not so rich. It could work. The shop didn't have the kefir when I went back so it will have to wait for another day. Got the cucumber, though. And some fresh parsley. I'm ready to rock.

What an elobarate belt! But wait, there’s another one, albeit smaller.

Two belts!
You're not up with the belt situation? I'm shocked. 😲

There's an entire thread dedicated to Michael's belts. Belts have caused much discussion amongst ... some of us!

Back