The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Can anybody tell me
Why the yapping, it just won't stop?

@Agonum & why did you ask/question hope yesterday or .. dunno day before [ they all blend into one big f off day ] that she didntknow how to spell michael jackson in her lang age you really take the biscuit you do son
take a chill pill , go stuff your gob wit jelly bellys ,
member them ~?
@Fuzball don't get your snout in it , i know you wanna
Oh no, it's not Agonum. And it was interesting))))

it's a ..... 🤷‍♀️ [4] billion page or so back , Sure it was you . anyway it was one of you
It wasn’t me. Fuzball had a couple of linguistic questions for Hope a few pages back, though, if that’s what you’re thinking of?

Okay. Now I'm not going to surprise you very pleasantly, I apologize in advance))))) Well, we don't celebrate anything on December 25, it's a regular day for us....
Then these salads can not neutralize anything, so they are heavy, they are with mayonnaise 😅😅😅😅 For example, Olivier salad, it is made with boiled potatoes, sausage, boiled carrots, eggs, pickles, canned green peas and mayonnaise or sour cream.
OK, I'd have to ditch the pickles and tinned peas. Oh, and the sausage. But boiled potatoes and eggs with mayonnaise? I could go for that. Basically, it's a potato salad and I'm always up for that. It would have to be mayonnaise rather than sour cream. I might include a spoonful of plain yoghurt. Some seasoning. It would be really filling. Good comfort eating for this time of year. Actually, I would eat that at any time of year.

OK, I'd have to ditch the pickles and tinned peas. Oh, and the sausage. But boiled potatoes and eggs with mayonnaise? I could go for that. Basically, it's a potato salad and I'm always up for that. It would have to be mayonnaise rather than sour cream. I might include a spoonful of plain yoghurt. Some seasoning. It would be really filling. Good comfort eating for this time of year. Actually, I would eat that at any time of year.

kramig_potatissallad.jpg

Potatissallad.

I love the idea of potato salad! I would probably add fresh cucumbers and herbs🤔

Back