The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

What's the impression? We don't get great reviews...
I gave it a 6/10. My ‘6’ is not most people’s ‘6,’ though. My ‘7’ equals something that I really liked. My ‘8’ is almost as good as it gets, whereas ‘9’ is as good as it gets (I think there’s only one [1] movie that I have ever given a 9), because I’m unable to conceptualize ‘10.’

The plot is admittedly stupid, but sometimes you’re in the mood for something like that, and that happened to be the case today. That’s why I don’t really pay much attention to reviews in general, by the way.

The dinosaurs were pretty well done, but nothing that will seriously threaten the holy grail of the animatronics in Jurassic Park (1993).

More than a few factual (chronological) errors slipped through (both in flora and fauna), but that is to be expected when it’s Hollywood.

I think it would’ve been a 5/10 if I had seen it yesterday. 🤔

That's probably why some people wrote that the script is very simple.
It is. And the acting isn’t exactly top-tier, either.

I will probably have to reevaluate (“nerf”) my score, now that I think about it. 🤔

My first thought:
1783_1351_5.jpg

Ramalina roesleri (finflikig brosklav)

Such a lichen looking invertebrate!

That’s news to me! Surely there must be a photo somewhere?
I have no idea. I've never thought to look for one.

'According to Nicholas, who played the main character Claude, Princess Anne loved the taboo-breaking musical which had a string of hits. "Hair was my first big role,” the 76-year-old who played Gavin Sullivan in Eastenders from 2015 to 2016 told the Sun on Sunday. “Princess Anne knew one of the girls in the cast and came to see it three times and ended up dancing on the stage."

Back