The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

and whats this thing about dr dre being called Mac Dre when i type West Coast rappers. eh eh ?
only mac dre i heard of is from the.... i personally call it ' second time round' [2000's hip hop]/ DMX / Eve/Ruff Ryders , Redman, Busta Rhymes, the Lox, Fat Joe and Big Pun. Etc

i need to check that

edit

Last edited:
befoe i tapp ... this isn't going to uncover something else is it?
thats ..... salt n pepa... when they covered the shoop 'love' song no ?
wait is that sampled from ice cube now ? i can't hear anything :unsure:

Last edited:
😴😴😴
good night / bonne nuit / gute nacht / buenas noches / godnatt / Спокойной ночи

How about P-Funk? 🤔
oh is that the parliament / Clinton type of hair bloke ...i knew that snoop did sample some of this but ....

Tho, you'd have thought i'd know this / like it because this origins from NJ ...
I don't know much , just bits. .....no ,.i'm not there yet i'm with Sly n his family . currently.

Edit- well, actually just looking at ' parliament' reminds me of wu tang now , :eek:⚡ Kind of how they crazy pose. All piled in the camera. hmmm...

I know that , Busta rhymes was the first to use a fish eye lense on his art though. Craig Mack etc. so that is original.

its like a family tree this bloody tapestry @Agonum if you put every single face on , starting from .... :unsure: it'll be endless roots i'd love to do it.

And that tree /world representative... no two world would be the same cause no one hears the music all the same. My Sly would be different to yours. n so on.
It would be a very complex project , i think.

And that tree /world representative... no two world would be the same cause no one hears the music all the same. My Sly would be different to yours. n so on.
It would be a very complex project , i think.
For sure.

3c97342fb88cf9074dcb3786a2d6ae5e.gif

Back