The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

mesa very, very bad

Is the fish theme still on?
oh sure! wendi shot that down in flames. Not that I care bc I don't like fish. Also, it was her idea to begin with so, go figure! And I enjoyed watching the Prince video again. I'd forgotten all about it. So that was nice.

oh sure! wendi shot that down in flames. Not that I care bc I don't like fish. Also, it was her idea to begin with so, go figure! And I enjoyed watching the Prince video again. I'd forgotten all about it. So that was nice.
How come you don’t like fish?

Just curious.
OK, well, here's how this is going to go. I'm going to fuck the hell off this thread. No-one bothers to answer my questions so why the hell should I answer any? Me being in this thread isn't going to get the babby a frock and a pinny so I'm going to buzz off. I'm having a miserable time in RL and not that much of a better time over here. Makes no sense being here. I haven't got the bandwidth to accommodate this any more.

Does that answer your question?

Personally, I find fish to be fascinating animals. It’s hard to generalize with such a staggering diversity, but… I say this: I pretty much find all and every living organism interesting in one way or another.

OK, well, here's how this is going to go. I'm going to fuck the hell off this thread. No-one bothers to answer my questions so why the hell should I answer any? Me being in this thread isn't going to get the babby a frock and a pinny so I'm going to buzz off. I'm having a miserable time in RL and not that much of a better time over here. Makes no sense being here. I haven't got the bandwidth to accommodate this any more.

Does that answer your question?
Where is this coming from? Because of the Aquarius thing?

I’m really sorry if I’ve said or done anything bad. I will head upthread right away in search of unanswered questions.

East Coast hip hop is a regional subgenre of hip hop music that originated in New York City during the 1970s. Hip hop is recognized to have originated and evolved first in The Bronx, New York City. Wikipedia
Parent genres: Hip hop music, Rhythm and blues, Funk, Soul music, Disco, Dancehall

West Coast hip hop is a regional genre of hip hop music that encompasses any artists or music that originated in the West Coast of the United States.
Parent genres: Hip hop music, Funk, Hip hop, Rhythm and blues, Soul music, Disco, Reggae, Dancehall, Japanese Hip Hop/Rap

edit - less complicated example , since i adore MIIS and that last vid was a film/ is west coast. not new york. :unsure: o_O:eek:

Last edited:
I don't but I'm intrigued why you want to know. Are you into astrology? Also, why not just look it up online? It's not my kind of thing but I assume this info could be found fairly easily online. No?
Ah… well, yeah, I intentionally left these questions unanswered because I thought it would be fun to see how long it would take you to figure out that I was listening to Aquarius from Hair.

When the Moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars,
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

Sorry.

heres something stupid
i preferred east coast rap but loved the west coast film that 'represented' / was part of that whole thing [ to me]
but i didn't care too much for west coast rap ...... but hated Boyz in the hood - which is ..east coast, right ? cos eazy e is in that? and i loved easy e nwa , bone etc . look at me reeling their names off its like second nature to me .
though i know easy , ice cube and dr dre were all in nwa ...

Back