The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Fistulina hepatica

Beefsteak_Mushroom_Weird_Mushroom.jpg

Sugar is bad for us but we've been eating it for millennia. It's not going away.

(typing this while stuffing Matchmakers into gob!)
oh , those twiddly things
This book first came out in 1972. I read it a few years later. I still eat Matchmakers!

71+OHOeHohL._SL1500_.jpg
too much of anything has its consequences , fuz needs to read this

oh , those twiddly things
Eating Matchmakers is basically as Christmassy as I can be arsed to be. I start eating them round about now and stop ... er, before Christmas, now I come to think of it! Bc I'll be bored after a few days. I'm on my second box so they are already on borrowed time! 🤣

But, yeah, the twiddly things. I like the peppermint aroma.

too much of anything has its consequences , fuz needs to read this
I literally haven't read it since the 70's but I seem to remember it was quite good.

Eating Matchmakers is basically as Christmassy as I can be arsed to be. I start eating them round about now and stop ... er, before Christmas, now I come to think of it! Bc I'll be bored after a few days. I'm on my second box so they are already on borrowed time! 🤣

But, yeah, the twiddly things. I like the peppermint aroma.
well..The mint one's are what i was thinking of. They do orange one's now too apparently.
I literally haven't read it since the 70's but I seem to remember it was quite good.
Mm,I think those 1970's health books are interesting

can't we post fishes
I've just remembered something. Earlier this year I posted a vid of Prince at Hayvenhurst. And he told us that one of his fave parts of the grounds was a bridge over a pond where there were some fish (pretty sure it was koi) and it was Michael's fave part of the garden and he used to take his kids there.

Have a feeling it was the vid where Prince is interviewed by that Australian guy. I can't remember it properly. Can't promise to find it but I'll see if I can.

I've just remembered something. Earlier this year I posted a vid of Prince at Hayvenhurst. And he told us that one of his fave parts of the grounds was a bridge over a pond where there were some fish (pretty sure it was koi) and it was Michael's fave part of the garden and he used to take his kids there.

Have a feeling it was the vid where Prince is interviewed by that Australian guy. I can't remember it properly. Can't promise to find it but I'll see if I can.
no

Back