The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Oh, you just took me right back to A - level days! Poetry and prose appreciation! :D

That said, the most onomatopoeic.words that have jumped into my head are 'gargle' and 'cough'. Bc that's my life right now, lol.
Aw, eff this winter ... I am also still coughing and my voice is still hoarse (no choir rehearsals for me rn, probably no concert 😭)

@zinniabooklover We will get through! 🥰

1. Peter Steele (Type O Negative): 6′8″, 203 cm
no.
  1. Arjen Lucassen (metal guy from the Netherlands): 6′8″, 203 cm
no
  1. Krist Novoselic (Nirvana): 6′7″, 201 cm
do not
  1. Oliver Riedel (Rammstein): 6′7″, 201 cm
worp
  1. Long John Baldry (British blues singer): 6′7″, 201 cm
nope
  1. Adrian Vandenberg (Whitesnake): 6′6″, 198 cm
no please
  1. Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth): 6′6″, 198 cm
nah and no
  1. Mick Fleetwood (Fleetwood Mac): 6′6″, 197 cm
too long so no.
  1. Ed O’Brien (Radiohead): 6′5″, 196 cm
nope annoying

its all nu

Aw, eff this winter ... I am also still coughing and my voice is still hoarse (no choir rehearsals for me rn, probably no concert 😭)

@zinniabooklover We will get through! 🥰
ooh, what type of choir? What do you sing? Sacred choral music? Is it a Rock choir? Do you sing anything and everything?

I can't sing, sadly. I envy people who can. Not in a 7 Deadly Sins way, lol. I don't want to deprive other people of their talents. I just mean, it must be lovely to be able to sing. :)

‘trappa’ (“trapp-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa” over a dramatic diminuendo) is a good Swedish one.

Meow

b34798360e8445729d99d4972eb91ece.jpg

ooh, what type of choir? What do you sing? Sacred choral music? Is it a Rock choir? Do you sing anything and everything?

I can't sing, sadly. I envy people who can. Not in a 7 Deadly Sins way, lol. I don't want to deprive other people of their talents. I just mean, it must be lovely to be able to sing. :)

I sing in a sacred/choral music choir (Kammerchor - chamber choir?) (high soprano), but I also sing some jazz/pop (with my vocal coach, for fun and variety.) Actually I love both so much, classical sacred music and jazz, pop.

pluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumage , nah
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wins infiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinity

I sing in a sacred/choral music choir (Kammerchor - chamber choir?) (high soprano), but I also sing some jazz/pop (with my vocal coach, for fun and variety.) Actually I love both so much, classical sacred music and jazz, pop.
I used to attend choral evensong regularly at various wonderful places. Westminster Abbey was my fave, also Westminster Cathedral. Heavenly memories! :love:

I used to attend choral evensong regularly at various wonderful places. Westminster Abbey was my fave, also Westminster Cathedral. Heavenly memories! :love:

OMG, all German church/sacred choirs admire British choirs!
Our conductor keeps torturing us about how good the King´s Singers are!!! 😂😍

OMG, all German church/sacred choirs admire British choirs!
Our conductor keeps torturing us about how good the King´s Singers are!!! 😂😍
Well, I don't want to be boastful but, yeah. Our English tradition is kinda the best. I am biased, of course. And there is certainly lovely work going on in various European countries. But, choral evensong at New College, Oxford, on frosty winter evening. Pretty special.

Well, I don't want to be boastful but, yeah. Our English tradition is kinda the best. I am biased, of course. And there is certainly lovely work going on in various European countries. But, choral evensong at New College, Oxford, on frosty winter evening. Pretty special.
If I ever get to visit England again, I will dedinitely go and listen to it!

Back