The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Browsing through the Radio Times just now (I'm old school, lol)
paper rules magazzzzzzzzzines! still that one never came
I noticed this programme is coming up in a week's time. Ten part series on mythical creatures. I don't listen to a lot of radio these days but I'm going to try to remember to check this out, try to find out if werecats are going to be one of the creatures they look at.

its bloody 3 mins long , 11 dec ...alright tomorrow , i think i can handle that :ROFLMAO: cheers me dears !

mid-00s-chris-pratt-was-the-best-chris-pratt-and--2-19597-1444820922-8_dblbig.jpg

Chris Pratt
whats that ? Mtv jackarse no ?

Browsing through the Radio Times just now (I'm old school, lol) I noticed this programme is coming up in a week's time. Ten part series on mythical creatures. I don't listen to a lot of radio these days but I'm going to try to remember to check this out, try to find out if werecats are going to be one of the creatures they look at.

Yeah, that's interesting. I myself was shy to ask why Michael in Thriller looks so much like a cat? 😅😅😅
And here's what I found about werewolf cats😀😀😀😀

What does that mean? I don't get it((
Yes, it wasn’t quite true. Just in that sense, that I found it in the Colibri bookstore. Zinnia has posted two different proper bird themes books upthread.

Did you see the 1996 movie "Sling Blade" with him in it? Michael talked about that movie during his trip to Gary. I watched it and I didn't regret it. I could see why Michael liked it.
I’m not sure! I’ve added it to my ever-growing watchlist. Thank you.

Back