The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

@Fuzball

Fuz, look at this! You might already know about this guy, I only just found him. This is from Wiki

Michael Jackson Quiñónez Cabeza (born June 21, 1984[1] in Pedro Carbo, Guayas), is an Ecuadorian football attacking midfielder who plays for L.D.U. Portoviejo.[2]

106633.jpg
OMNTLGN5SVFURFHTXA33JTB46Y.jpg

Is it a Russian adaptation?
Yes
it's the main character looking for food. The children offer to help, but he refuses because he doesn't want to share with them. И ... surprise ending to the scene 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Our family cat in the 80s sometimes crashed into the living room window (it was from the floor up to ceiling) when she saw a bunny hopping by lol. It scared us at first but she just shook it off
When I was a teenager one of my cats used to run up the wall. Then he would dig his claws into the wallpaper and just hang there for a few seconds and then slide back down. Sometimes he would run up the inside of the curtains but mostly it was running up the wall. I found it bewildering but charming and highly entertaining. Right up to the day he ran up the wall of my bedroom (I was out at the time) and slid back down again - right through my collection of Keith Emerson (ELP) pictures I had on the wall. Claw marks all through my fave Keith photos. :eek: 😭

Another family member had to be on cat feeding duties for about a week while I attempted to calm myself down, lol. 😠

Have you ever thought about the motif of cats in Michael´s body of short films? I think there are not that many, but enough to make for a motif, I think. Just off the top off my head:

In Remember the time, of course!
Black or White
... and the Panther Dance, of course
Billie Jean
Thriller (werecat)

When I was a teenager one of my cats used to run up the wall. Then he would dig his claws into the wallpaper and just hang there for a few seconds and then slide back down. Sometimes he would run up the inside of the curtains but mostly it was running up the wall. I found it bewildering but charming and highly entertaining. Right up to the day he ran up the wall of my bedroom (I was out at the time) and slid back down again - right through my collection of Keith Emerson (ELP) pictures I had on the wall. Claw marks all through my fave Keith photos. :eek: 😭

Another family member had to be on cat feeding duties for about a week while I attempted to calm myself down, lol. 😠
OMG! lmao!
Oh no, the destructive energy of a cat out of its body control ... I hope you could get hold of some new photos!

Yes, I remember our cat did this, but only as a kitten: run up one specific very meshy curtain and one specific wallpaper, it was very structured. We had to pluck her from the ceiling, because she was too scared to go down. :ROFLMAO:

OMG! lmao!
Oh no, the destructive energy of a cat out of its body control ... I hope you could get hold of some new photos!

Yes, I remember our cat did this, but only as a kitten: run up one specific very meshy curtain and one specific wallpaper, it was very structured. We had to pluck her from the ceiling, because she was too scared to go down. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, my boy was a 'teenager' at this point. He did grow out of it, thankfully. We never did fully re-paper the walls, lol. There was one bit left as a sort of memorial to the crazy days! :ROFLMAO:

I didn't have any replacement photos of Keith, though. I'd got them out of the pop papers, they weren't posters that I had bought. Once they were ruined, that was it. Ah, well. Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. Or so I'm told, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever thought about the motif of cats in Michael´s body of short films? I think there are not that many, but enough to make for a motif, I think. Just off the top off my head:
I have but I don't have the imagination to come up with a meaningful theory. :D

Black or White
Billie Jean
Thriller (werecat)
(y)

Yes
it's the main character looking for food. The children offer to help, but he refuses because he doesn't want to share with them. И ... surprise ending to the scene 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is entertaining! I wonder if it can somehow be streamed in Sweden? And that one can get rid of that flashing ad in the top center.

Yeah, my boy was a 'teenager' at this point. He did grow out of it, thankfully. We never did fully re-paper the walls, lol. There was one bit left as a sort of memorial to the crazy days! :ROFLMAO:

I love that! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't have any replacement photos of Keith, though. I'd got them out of the pop papers, they weren't posters that I had bought. Once they were ruined, that was it. Ah, well. Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. Or so I'm told, lol. :ROFLMAO:

One of the best ways to learn to let go of all things material is to have a cat! :ROFLMAO:

Black or White
Billie Jean
Thriller (werecat)
let's not forget the kitten walking on the piano in smooth criminal

Black or White
Billie Jean
Thriller (werecat)
I’ve never thought about the Thriller one. But it’s true, innit? Because of the whiskars, it ought to be a werecat rather than a werewolf?

I’ve never thought about the Thriller one. But it’s true, innit? Because of the whiskars, it ought to be a werecat rather than a werewolf?
I am not absolutely certain, but I think John Landis said they decided on a "werecat" look because they wanted the monster to look a bit more attractive than in American Werewolf in London. :LOL:

I have to research if their even is such a thing in literature as a "werecat" or if they made that up. Which is very creatice, nonetheless.

Ooooohh, I have to rewatch all the short films! Thank you!

That confirms one theory that the cats have one function of "disturbing" breaking up the scene (like the piano cat for example) :ROFLMAO:
Yes, that’s one of the functions.

Yes
According to Wikipedia, the series was adapted in 11 countries

Back