The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Great suggestion!
More of an essay introducing the topic rather than discussing a hundred theories
Yes, exactly. Sort of like an abstract but without the accompanying 5, 000 word dissertation!

EDIT: I started to make a list. But don´t anyone ask about the progress :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So you're a perfectionist like Michael? These things take time.

Have you ever thought about the motif of cats in Michael´s body of short films? I think there are not that many, but enough to make for a motif, I think. Just off the top off my head:

In Remember the time, of course!
Black or White
... and the Panther Dance, of course
Billie Jean
Thriller (werecat)
Wow! I was recently wondering why there aren't videos of all the cats from Michael's mini movies. And I think there's a cat in Jam, too.

I am not absolutely certain, but I think John Landis said they decided on a "werecat" look because they wanted the monster to look a bit more attractive than in American Werewolf in London. :LOL:
This rings a bell.

I have to research if their even is such a thing in literature as a "werecat" or if they made that up. Which is very creatice, nonetheless.
No, a werecat is a real thing. I mean, a real thing in mythology!

Wow! I was recently wondering why there aren't videos of all the cats from Michael's mini movies. And I think there's a cat in Jam, too.
IKR?:D There are quite a lot. sometimes they play a larger role, sometimes only very small

Thank you!

30a5372359514715cf28a6db68df87d8.jpg

Poirot

Back