The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

30-0111_l-tank-girl-boots-small-a3-posters_1400x.jpg

Were you happy with how Lost has ended?
I got far into it, but lost the thread and interest when they started "moving off the island" in time and space. ah I guess I didn't understand something important😅 did you watch the whole thing, all the way through?

I got far into it, but lost the thread and interest when they started "moving off the island" in time and space. ah I guess I didn't understand something important😅 did you watch the whole thing, all the way through?
I did. Kinda disappointed of how the mystery around the smoke monster was resolved.

omg! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeposting!
ha! ....................................................................
*no words* babe .

Edit- Absolute winner. Her face , the mood. colour, i see the texture, black pink ,the shadow meshes in the background with light opening everything . It's a complex picture! Well,... ...she looks delicate like a flower. yet the feel of steel ,

Last edited:
This is everything. LOOK AT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
[i want to bring these posts up top , cause WOW!]

Back