The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

04a5a65036d9e5c2b76b1c00f4d7b6c6870c37c1.jpg
Why women shoes? It’s a bloke innit?

Anyone wachting "Blue Bloods" (w Tom Selleck?

Is it good enough to invest time to watch the entire 14 seasons? (final 14th season will premiere in 2024)
Im watching the seahorse adventure with horse. you should watch it too .

no it is not it is annoying you must kill it turn it off offf offff
*chants that at your head fuz*
If ya won't stop, I'll make ya binge watching the entire Craid David videogeaphy for a time period of at least 10 hours😁👹

Series...
The ones I've actually rewatched a few times:
Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon's Childhood, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives.
The ones I've watched and liked:
Agatha Christie's Poirot, X fails, Black Mirror, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Lost, Mom, Dr. House, The Mentalist, Sherlock, Married with Children adaptation, Alf,
Charmed, Crime Story.
I can't really remember which ones.
I thought you had watched Party of Five, too?

Or was that BlauerMond? 🤔

How I understand Wendy yesterday. I'm confused 😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣. I forgot where I've read the thread before..... Some pages are like enchanted pages I find myself missing them several times!

How could I forget The Office🤣🤣🤣🤣 really only American. 😍😍😍
I've rewatched it 3 times.
Tried watching the original but didn't get any further than the MJ joke((((
Yeah, the MJ joke… It really was a string of jokes. It was completely innocent jokes, though, so you got to give them credit for that.

You should give it another chance! I enjoyed the US Office, too, but the original is the best!

20200218-John-Travolta-01.jpg

John Travolta
pulls it out the chair staples you to it
*smack* with a wet fish :devilish::mad:
i wana do more but you get the f pic
leave mine marc bolan alonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If ya won't stop,
*starts*
I'll make ya binge watching the entire Craid David videogeaphy for a time period of at least 10 hours😁👹
well i've already done that mate 😭 so you best believe i can stomach it
i'll never stop @Fuzball neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back