The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Anello & Davide shoes from the 60's/70's.

il_fullxfull.2700370673_9f3c.jpg

Series...
The ones I've actually rewatched a few times:
Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon's Childhood, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives.
The ones I've watched and liked:
Agatha Christie's Poirot, X fails, Black Mirror, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Lost, Mom, Dr. House, The Mentalist, Sherlock, Married with Children adaptation, Alf,
Charmed, Crime Story.
I can't really remember which ones.

Series...
Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon's Childhood, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives.
Agatha Christie's Poirot, X fails, Black Mirror, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Lost, Mom, Dr. House, The Mentalist, Sherlock, Married with Children adaptation, Alf,
Charmed, Crime Story.
Did you finish The Mentalist?

Series...
Charmed, Crime Story.
Were you happy with how Lost has ended?

Series...
Charmed, Crime Story.
Woah, woah, hold up! “Married with Children adaptation”?!

Are there any tv series that could watch over and over again?

I never get tired of seeing "Columbo" and "The Simpsons" (seasons 2 to 9, seasons 18/19 also have some excellent episodes).

I also rewatch every now and then "Magnum, p.i." & "MacGyver" (the original ones of both; not the remakes)
Oh, it was a pleasure to watch. That was a long time ago. In that movie, the killer was shown at the very beginning and the audience knew who it was, but it was still fun to watch)))) hope I'm not confused.

don't start me offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff i'll think i'm ww in a min n will zip round the thread like a
mad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Series...
Charmed, Crime Story.
“X fails”? Typo?

What’s Mom?

Anyone wachting "Blue Bloods" (w Tom Selleck?

Is it good enough to invest time to watch the entire 14 seasons? (final 14th season will premiere in 2024)

Oh, it was a pleasure to watch. That was a long time ago. In that movie, the killer was shown at the very beginning and the audience knew who it was, but it was still fun to watch)))) hope I'm not confused.
That's like Ruth Rendell's A Judgement In Stone. In the first sentence of the book you are told who did the killing and why. The rest is finding out what the hell it all means.

Yep, that's correct.

Back