The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

All three of those pictures seem to have Michaels face photoshopped onto them. I don't know if anyone else see's this, but do you have a date on the photo's? I ask this because I'm assuming all three pictures are being promoted as photo's that were taken during the same event and day, if so, the tie in the second picture is black and has a piece on it, whereas the tie in the first and third photo is red and has no piece...So it's either a really good impersonator or all three photos are of different people with Michael's face edited on the picture. People did the same thing to Tupac, John Lennon, Elvis Presley, and even Marilyn Monroe.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

1. Pic is def. Michaels face. I'm not sure it it's shopped or not. It looks too realistic IMO to be a shop.

2. Pic... To be honest, I don't know what to think. I really don't know if this is is Michael or not.

3. Pic is NOT Michael.

Wish I could read what it said.

photoshoped. they took the head from some london visit picture, 2007 I assume.

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1883416,00.html#ixzz0hsFFQFfE

Has anyone see this before ?
I have read this on another forum. Some say that the real Michael speech at the O2 arena was edited and that he said more than we know.
Apparently he was going to reveal " the worst kept secret in the world ". ( ??!! )

"the worst kept secret in the world" refers to the fact that the info about (what was later to be named) This Is It was leaked hours before the actual press conference took place.

Guys, could you help me out?

2a88c5e72849.jpg

011ec85861a2.jpg

9c4a2a3fea9e.jpg

Look at the first picture and last picture. Why same clothing? I mean, first picture is def. Mike, but last picture is NOT Mike.

the middle one doesn't even look like Mike....:scratch:

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1883416,00.html#ixzz0hsFFQFfE

Has anyone see this before ?
I have read this on another forum. Some say that the real Michael speech at the O2 arena was edited and that he said more than we know.
Apparently he was going to reveal " the worst kept secret in the world ". ( ??!! )

People will say all kinds of things to promote their own hoax agenda
They will even LIE _ all hoaxers have different fantasies and most
contridict the other .. thay all have their own seperate agendas

There were hundreds of cameras from all over the world
recording MJs O2 announcement _ It was not edited they all have the same footage all over the world.
Anyone stating different is reaching far beyong Logic, being very deceptive and creating thier OWN fantasy
It has become a Game now that many hoaxers play _ and has nothing to do with Michael, reality or the TRUTH
and they are all competing now as to who will have the most outrageous fantasy or story _ regardless of truth

The Death Hoax is NO longer about seeking truth _
It s who can play the clue game the best
and Michae'sl TRUE beautiful Legacy for his fans suffers in the process

Last edited:

I generally do not like this Barry Shaw person, all of his "proof videos" on youtube have the comments disabled, so you can't comment or discredit him if you wanted to. I really want to let my thoughts be known to him on myspace and facebook, but don't want to give him the time of day to ultimately be blocked for telling the truth. Earnest Valentino has left comments on his myspace page calling him distasteful and that it was Michael at the O2 for sure, majority of Shaws followers discredited Valentino, stuff like that annoys me, how can you claim to be a lifelong fan, but swear up and down that two pictures of Michael, are of someone else?

How can you say that? :/

cuz it doesn't look like him to me....only the first one looks like him....idk, maybe they're all photoshopped....

cuz it doesn't look like him to me....only the first one looks like him....idk, maybe they're all photoshopped....

I understand what you're saying, something about the second photo just seems off, in terms of facial appearance.

"Mystery" solved.

1. Pic shopped with. Not MJs hair, only face.

2. MJs face shopped on the same guy on the third pic. Not MJs hair, but his face, though face looks a bit off.

3. The MJ imposter from pic 1 and 2.

LOL at those obvious FAKE pictures! No need to further talk about them, it's a joke! Barry Shaw I really hate this F*cking guy he needs to get a life he gives me the creeps! DUDE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE! And the people believing him too!

LOL at those obvious FAKE pictures! No need to further talk about them, it's a joke! Barry Shaw I really hate this F*cking guy he needs to get a life he gives me the creeps! DUDE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE! And the people believing him too!

Tell us what you really think! lmao

But you're so right.

Someone was watching Michael....

48269731.png

26933869.png

This is just a camera man. You can see this footage from this angle in TII:
O2Cameraman.jpg

o2Cameraman2.jpg

Hey guys !!!! Have you heard about that event who will supposedly display mj's """"""wig""""""" ? That is insane. Wow no respect at all. If his death is really a hoax, i am sad for mj, hearing that kinda thing must hurt him so much.

Edit: Before anyone attacks me, i'd like to say that i've had my siggy since way before that "news" + i dunno that much about mj's hair, etc........

Hey guys !!!! Have you heard about that event who will supposedly display mj's """"""wig""""""" ? That is insane. Wow no respect at all. If his death is really a hoax, i am sad for mj, hearing that kinda thing must hurt him so much.

I have not heard anything about this...were did you hear this?....Thanks you

If you've seen This Is It, you've seen that footage. It's the part where they show Michael backstage talking to people and fixing his armband, then it shows him walking up the stairs, through the curtain and onto the stage. It even shows a bit of the speech from Michael's backside, it's obvious they filmed him from many different angles, we just have yet to see them all.

If you've seen This Is It, you've seen that footage. It's the part where they show Michael backstage talking to people and fixing his armband, then it shows him walking up the stairs, through the curtain and onto the stage. It even shows a bit of the speech from Michael's backside, it's obvious they filmed him from many different angles, we just have yet to see them all.
Yes, I watched the movie -_- and it is in the extras (dvd)... (Thanks for reminding me about it! :)) It makes me wonder about something I never thought of before.... :mello:

Yes, I watched the movie -_- and it is in the extras (dvd)... (Thanks for reminding me about it! :)) It makes me wonder about something I never thought of before.... :mello:

????? :mello:

Michael always had a camera recording him on everything he does that's why u see a camera behind him at the 02 and that's why it's stupid for Randy Phillips to say that the rehearsals were filmed by accident or as he put it "Accidental Greatness!" HA!

Michael always had a camera recording him on everything he does that's why u see a camera behind him at the 02 and that's why it's stupid for Randy Phillips to say that the rehearsals were filmed by accident or as he put it "Accidental Greatness!" HA!

thank you...I am so glad we can all see right through Randy.

Well, at least now I am sure that he was not happy about doing 50 instead of 10.
I forgot that only 10 shows were anounced untill I saw this again.
I bet that so many so called "speculations" will turn out to be true one day.

BLACKORWHITE MAY, 18 2010

Posted on 5/18/2010, 09:36 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Sorry for the interruption, sorry Blacky. I wanted to share with my family this letter of Barry Shaw

ANSWER:
Goodevening Six. Why do you apologize, you're not an intruder.
Anyway, I advise you to tread carefully with that man. I don't like the little game he's doing..I don't like at all.

Posted on 5/18/2010, 09:46 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Dani, can't you clear up Obama's matter?

ANSWER:
I can't talk about president Obama. Don't ask me anything about him, please

Posted on 5/18/2010, 09:49 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Who gave you the permission to do that? It was your source to tell it, or is your initiative?

ANSWER:
My initiative? Absolutely not! I DON'T do my own way. I can't. If I write this there's a reason why. Somebody have said to do it.

Posted on 5/18/2010, 09:53 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
You told that the tribute in Rome will cease.
But it wasn't said that the tribute was organized by the Jackson family at the beginning?

ANSWER:
No,rumors said that the family would be involved. But they've never organized a tribute in Rome.

Posted on 5/18/2010, 09:55 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Does Michael want you to give us signs and we have to get to the solution by ourselves?

ANSWER:
Is really difficult for me to talk with you and let you understand what I want. It would be nice if I could be direct.

Posted on 5/18/2010, 10:14 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

Little by little the hoax will be revealed. On June, 21 hoax will be revealed to the world and...BAM.

Posted on 5/18/2010, 10:15 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Barry Shaw says that one in the picture is himself. How dare he?

ANSWER:
If you don't give more weight to this story and to that man, you'll see that he'll disappear. That one in the picture is Michael, unless we all become moles!

Posted on 5/18/2010, 10:23 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Maybe the term "joke" could result backhanded. Michael was compelled to disappear, right?

ANSWER:
joke
hoax
vanishing
It wasn't my intention to kid about it..

Posted on 5/18/2010, 10:29 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

I told you. There not will be a BAM with a big impact, otherwise reactions will be serious
Little by little, piece by piece, until Michael, but before everything must be revealed, follow the yellow brick road, reach Emerald City. The world will have the proof that MJ is not dead.

Posted on 5/18/2010, 10:56 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
June 21st will be the sensational development and we'll find out that nobody is in the grave.. The BAM will not be that day..Because it will take another days to give more clues and evidence that Michael is alive, isn't it?

ANSWER:
You've got it. Piece by piece.

QUESTION:
You said: "I DON'T do my own way. I can't. If I write this there's a reason why. Somebody have said to do it." Why did you said that?

ANSWER:
Because I cannot reveal some things right now. It's not the time yet

BLACKORWHITE MAY, 20 2010

Posted on 5/20/2010, 09:31 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVQvy6Q_Oj8

Posted on 5/20/2010, 09:38 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qE22UOlQts&feature=fvw

Posted on 5/20/2010, 09:42 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkB5V7JjkAQ

Posted on 5/20/2010, 09:45 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpkzKWNkZYo&feature=related

Posted on 5/20/2010, 09:47 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEwseRXgxl8&feature=related

Posted on 5/20/2010, 09:48 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzP0HcftrVY

Posted on 5/20/2010, 09:57 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JKw0ACKgfs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBuJN-VgJi4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSeNjFdI3LE

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:15 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZkh2LW16Jo&feature=related

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:23 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaaIcx9uKO8&feature=related

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:27 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekveg2kdirg

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:35 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4oHdWJNR8Y&feature=related

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:42 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Ok...The people whom were near him in this period?

ANSWER:
Lisa
Janet
What's there to say? Tanks

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:45 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Is Elvis alive?

ANSWER:

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:50 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

For the ones who will read this tonight... I've posted the requested argumentsi.

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:50 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Are Michael and Lisa in love again?

ANSWER:
Why these direct questions tonit, dear?

Posted on 5/20/2010, 10:53 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
Please, let alone the king of rock'n'roll! Even if he were still alive, he wouldn't come back, so, why ask the question?

ANSWER:
I'm agree with you. If he's dead, leave him alone. If he's alive, let him live the life he chose. I think is the right thing.
You can even disappear to keep living..

Posted on 5/20/2010, 11:02 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
So, just to clarify, they ask you expressly to post this arguments... Maybe because the ones who will read tonight wanna see our reactions and/or comments??

ANSWER:
They ask me to post specific arguments; I looked for specific videos and published all.

Posted on 5/20/2010, 11:04 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

There's another thing to post, but it's still early.
Maybe in a few weeks.

Posted on 5/20/2010, 11:15 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

Be calm.
In a while, not now, not tonit. I have to post anothe video.
NOW IT'S EARLY

They'll read.

Posted on 5/20/2010, 11:16 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
If the one who will read tonight wants to know the reactions to the videos and arguments posted by BOW, I say:
If "he's" happy, so am I for "him", but I cordially dislike Lisa Marie.. Who knows why?!?!

ANSWER:
Have you ever thought that MAYBE, even Lisa take a peek in this topic?

Posted on 5/20/2010, 11:24 p.m. - user BlackorWhite

QUESTION:
For the night birds: if you'll read meaningless reasoning, we had two neurons in a group, and today we have left even them!
If you're reading..

ANSWER:
What's that smiley face?

Edited by Anly - 21/5/2010, 19:57

L.O.V.E.
Love Overcomes Virtually Everything

L'AMORE E' LA CHIAVE PER LA COMPRENSIONE DI TUTTI I MISTERI

Michael, we are your strenght, your hope, your joy, your home, your big family, your army of love.. We are here just for you and I know that together we'll make that change and heal the world.. I love you most

Il guerriero della luce crede. Poichè crede nei miracoli, i miracoli cominciano ad accadere.

E' impossibile! Solo se pensi che lo sia...
SUPER SOAKER!!!

"Let Me Breath In My Own Time And Then I Will Come Back. I Have To Button My Jacket, Move Around A Little Bit And Play With Them For A Little While. Snap My Finger...Then..BAM!!!"_Michael Jackson

Back