The footage is out

sure? What about when he screams, he don't take his mic, and when he takes it near his mouth, we hear him

his scream probably is, but you hear him for a second or so. Then you hear one of the backup singers scream, thats not him

Kenny Ortega posted this, probably best quality out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s31ZfhDmDLQ
Thanx!!! I watched it through the CNN link earlier today, but this one looks really clear.

I had to get myself ready emotionally before watching it for the first time...I couldn't smile like I would have done if he was alive. If I ever smiled, I'm sure it was just a faint smile. Mostly it makes me miss him even more...:no:

Yall saw his smile when the lights were out? That smile is so cute...I miss him so much....

This is not live....they turned his mic louder from time to time (mainly at the ends of each song), and probably used a playback recording which was a little different to the one on the albums (they did the same on the history tour on some songs)...

Anyway, doesn't really matter, and to be honest, I even expected it to be playback, because that's what Michael was doing more and more starting with the dangerous tour. I always saw his concerts as an "entertainment show" with the focus on dancing and the choreography, so in my opinion miming is ok.

Regarding the actual video: What got me most was that he was sooo thin..his legs especially. And I am surprised that nobody here really mentioned that...I mean, everyone keeps saying "he looked awesome" etc., and that may very well be, if you are talking about his face and the emotions he showed. But I am completely honest with you: I couldn't imagine him doing it 50 times in a row, from a physical standpoint...

I liked his outfit VERRY much though. The jacket and the red shirt - looked amazing!

Excellent - I'm so glad this footage was taken and shared with us. I'm looking forward to seeing the other footage too - especially smooth criminal. It's so difficult to accept how things went less than two days after this. It's just so hard to accept sometimes. God, it's difficult.

i really dont know if its just me or whatever, but i absolutely dont think he is much thinner than on history tour. he looks fine and not too thin...

he isint that thin i think he could have done these concerts no prob

Excellent - I'm so glad this footage was taken and shared with us. I'm looking forward to seeing the other footage too - especially smooth criminal. It's so difficult to accept how things went less than two days after this. It's just so hard to accept sometimes. God, it's difficult.
I know.. :cry:
The rehearsals look perfect... gosh the tour would've been amazing.. I must keep saying myself that Michael's now on better place, that's the only thought that takes most of the sadness away.

this is so painful to watch. I keep thinking what could have been, what would have been. watching this just makes the pain worse.

Back