The footage is out

Some screenshots I took from the divx video (thanks for uploading it, TSCM). I'm updating this post, though, to say just go to Kenny Ortega's youtube page for the best quality video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s31ZfhDmDLQ

MJrehearsalvidscreenshot1.png
MJrehearsalvidscreenshot2.png
MJrehearsalvidscreenshot3.png

MJrehearsalvidscreenshot4.png
MJrehearsalvidscreenshot5.png

Last edited:
The DIVX video has only 13kb, I can't watch it, I have rapidshare premium account, but the link does not work for me. Can someone reupload somwhere else please????? I am begging you, my heart is broken, please....

I saw that little smile too. It looked great and MJ looked great....a bit tired but other than that, really good. I looked back at some old Rehearsals from other tours and he actually gave more and put more out during this rehearsal than the others in the past. In rehearsing, you don't use up all your energy....you go through the motions to make sure it looks good and everyone knows how to do the steps and movements. I'd love to see the Smoothe Criminal rehearsal.

The way he shrugs his shoulder on "She drives me Wild" is so hot.
I lovin' it.

He isnt miming i can hear his voice over the track, and i can hear him breathing.

Michael I'm proud of you xxxxxx

Why wouldnt they show the best clip though?

ALSO HE MAY NOT BE MIMING: I know it looks like he is and his vocals are perfect but if you compare what he adlibs after 'if Martin Luther was living' its different to the record (3:00 mins into the song) so the playback was either different to the record or HE WAS SINGING LIVE!

my friend sent me the link a while ago and i didnt want to watch it not yet aqs im not good but i have and omg he looks so good the whole thing looks great,really dont understand how a few days later the saddest thing happen,why???????we so need to know as michael looks healthy there and happy and in the video to,i would say it breaks my heart but that has been broken already this just confirms to me why i think why so strongerly,this would of been the best concert ever,on the other hand i wish he hadnt been doing the concert then maybe things might be different i really dont know sorry guys im messed up and very very sad,love to u all xxx

That was pure awesomeness. Insane, look at him. Ofcourse he could do it!

Really hope for more footages over time.

man i thought it was gonna be like an hour or 2 or more but mike is kicking asses in that and folks its just rehearsal lol.

Oh my God, my heart's broken into pieces. I can't take it.

Why, oh why?

Michael looked damn good!!!! The sound was amazing!

I'm crying again... :cry:

I'm LOVING this.
....why did he have to go?
It wasn't his time. :(

Is it just me or is that red shirt very Triumph tour? :)

SO much could be going on right now. I hate thinking about "What if"s because it's torture, but Jesus Christ - it didn't have to BE this way...

Oh, why did I watch that? I'm in agony now. He was so beautiful...

omg... *cry*
the last smile is the worst thing i've seen since it happened....
i could stop at this point a watch it all the time.... just look at the smile...

PLEASE!

Do you think that they will release a DVD with more videos??

They HAVE to!! :cry:

Michael was not at his 100%!!! I just hope it is because he was saving his energy for the shows, and NOTHING else. I mean, I hope he was not tired. :unsure: But I'm glad for watching it. It's painful, but it's good. It's good!

And YES, it just doesnt make ANY sense!! :cry: WTF??? HELLOW??? WHY? :boohoo:

That smile at the end....he looked happy right there..I take some comfort from that...

he was live in that clip he wasint lip sync hope this dvd is put out soon

I miss him :(

he looks amazing here I just dont understand

WHY!!!!!!!!

Back