The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

It feels good to finally get out of the house :)

ANOTHER 100 POST SURPASSED!!!

6hjknn.jpg

rmmxs1.jpg

I guess I'll just have to change how I think about it. :p

wtf? i wanted to post number 22 to celebrate my posts so i searched on google and some xxx pics appeared :bugeyed :bugeyed
Anyway...

22,000!!!

:cheers: :party: :bar: :dancing: :clapping: :jump: :D :woohoo: :stars:

^ Congrats my friend :cheers: :bounce :party: :clap:

Thanks Cul! Soon we re gonna celebrate urs as well :p

wtf? i wanted to post number 22 to celebrate my posts so i searched on google and some xxx pics appeared :bugeyed :bugeyed
Anyway...

22,000!!!

:cheers: :party: :bar: :dancing: :clapping: :jump: :D :woohoo: :stars:
bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :toofunny:

Omg what is up with today.....everyone is chatting with me on facebook!!! ARrrgghhh!

people you all leave my incretion alone

you people just incredible stupidity. for sure i got my own physical request even if i wasnt in love... well sometimes, not much, because i always got a lot others else funs such as writing or thinking randomly, well yes though as woman i got a lot of "such a moment", so what? what does it explain? --------human is a machine... or others else? so you all can control the machine? what a moron.
just because of the stupid birdshow's hard works, well thanks the stupid show had killed the expecting of love, i cant feel any physical request even if i was shooting(well those incretion), now you people feel satified ughhh? can it make you all become a bit intelligent that human wasnt a machine? love is far more than "a michine's working"? moron
should i give the biggest congratulation to you all: great, the incretion is still here, but you all kill the spirit of love&heart, then the physical request die with the spirit, dying together, what a great movie of Romeo + Juliet that you people directed!

Last edited:

so you people want to know the "1 similar section" ughhh?

Back