The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

moron dont make the car BB~
i'm eating a banana, not a flesh-banana
things wont change becasue of a banana. if wanna change, why not do sth. really useful

Google Chrome updates itself without your knowledge...I don't like the new look :unsure:

I had so much fun with my friends today. Can't believe we're all moving away again!

people,别在这时候说什么“我认为反嫉妒始终要来临”,原因:
第一,想想你们在什么利益前提下说这话?
第二,我没有反嫉妒吗?你丫说这话、这真理就是你的了?你把你的行为命名为反嫉妒、这真理就是你的?----------NO,不是的。
第三,关于情爱中的嫉妒:它什么时候应该被克服,什么时候它是一种有益有效的动力… 这些我们都谈过了。谈了等于白谈,只能去问问屁股下的利益板凳,我的谈能做到的事情是有限的。

尽管这样,这仍然是次要的。最重要的是,你凭什么剥夺我的“意志权”?我在选择面前的自主意志?
人类因为深受“知识的疆界”这一限制,以整个人类文明所能够做出的最好选择,对宇宙来说也是“让它捂着嘴偷笑的”;人若再限制人,可笑程度就没边界了。所谓自由,是以知情权为首先保障的。先保障合理知情权,再保障合理选择权,人才会有自由感。
至于什么是合理知情权、合理选择权,我们谈过很多了,以“人不能杀人,不会被认为是没自由”为例,一再再三为例来说明过了“合理”的问题。当然这一问题要继续说,反复说,说一万遍对人类大约也不够的,但是至少基本情况我们已经有了,是不该反复象这样来纠缠着、不给予我“我应有的生存权利”(再说一次,你们这样就是“害命”)。

Last edited:

people's ridiculous
go over THE Pride and prejudice 100 times please........wow i wont object that got my conversation went over as it

isnt it the same thing that how i talk to you VS how i talk in love? isnt the same style? what the hell made you so...意外?isnt the both show the same level of talking-skills? you all incredible, always made me stuning. whatever give me back my rights as soon as

Last edited:

SOLO PER OGGI

Solo per oggi cercherò di vivere alla giornata senza voler risolvere i problemi della mia vita tutti in una volta.Solo per oggi avrò la massima cura del mio aspetto: vestirò con sobrietà, non alzerò la voce, sarò cortese nei modi, non criticherò nessuno, non cercherò di migliorare o disciplinare nessuno tranne me stesso. Solo per oggi sarò felice nella certezza che sono stato creato per essere felice non solo nell'altro mondo, ma anche in questo. Solo per oggi mi adatterò alle circostanze, senza pretendere che le circostanze si adattino ai miei desideri. Solo per oggi dedicherò dieci minuti del mio tempo a sedere in silenzio ascoltando Dio, ricordando che come il cibo è necessario alla vita del corpo, così il silenzio e l'ascolto sono necessari alla vita dell'anima. Solo per oggi, compirò una buona azione e non lo dirò a nessuno.Solo per oggi mi farò un programma: forse non lo seguirò perfettamente, ma lo farò. E mi guarderò dai due malanni: la fretta e l'indecisione. Solo per oggi saprò dal profondo del cuore, nonostante le apparenze, che l'esistenza si prende cura di me come nessun altro al mondo. Solo per oggi non avrò timori. In modo particolare non avrò paura di godere di ciò che è bello e di credere nell'Amore. Posso ben fare per 12 ore ciò che mi sgomenterebbe se pensassi di doverlo fare tutta la vita.

di Papa Giovanni XXIII

For more than just today...:)

New obsession: Science fiction dramas.

It's like you escape and enter this new world with heightened reality. :heart:

Τί ήθελα και το κανόνιζα ρε γαμώτο... Άντε τώρα να τα ξεμπερδέψω! :doh:

ΥΓ. Γαμώ τις απεργίες σας!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bomb:

there's a question"守门员红牌出场了,怎么办" great, i think stupidshow would prepare a similar person instead of. well not now, but at that moment they would get enough reason to do. stupidshow do you know what poor kind of people you are?
neednt to live in this world in such a poor way. you all can stand up and then give me a chance stand-up-living as usual... why not............ look at yourselves: why? not?

Maybe some of you have already heard this poem but I had to share. This is a poem by Katherine Jackson and I stumbled upon it last night and while listening to it I cried like a baby. So here are the words of and extraordinary mother and woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxuTQh-iaTA

não aguento mais estudar :girl_tantrum: vestibular maldito :angry:

thanks, that really make me happy
much warmer that the stupid EX' fighting on the base of trampling my survival rights---the latter would never make any warm-feeling but 痛恨

Back