The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

i have no any interests on men up to now(well thanks the birdshow), sir, please calm down.
it's a complete truth and i will fulfill my promise that i will try to change it---the truth.
i try my best, that's it. even though there's few hope, that's another truth.
so calm down, otherwise you might hurt yourself and i would feel no any guilty for the hurt------but i got enough 良知 remind you ahead of time.

(i come here because i had to)

this chesty cough is doin my head in.
also im quite peckish...but dont wanna eat anything lol :hungry:

Soon and very soon, we are going to see the king, soon and very soon:D

It was probably my brain playing tricks on me, but I promise yesterday at work there was this guy that looked exactly like Omar that was walking out of the store lol

Phenomenal Woman...yeah that's me.......:)

My thoughts are so messed up right now. Or maybe it's just my disappointment, once again.

:no:

200 post baby!!!!!

96i4qr.jpg

The only thing I want is to go back in time.
Knowing that is impossible is killing me.
That is my problem. I am stuck in the past. I need something to look forward in the future.

:girl_tantrum: :girl_tantrum: :girl_tantrum:

i wish fifty cent would change his name. i'm tired of telling people they owe me him, or i owe them him. i think of him, every time i think someone owes me that much money. it feels creepy to think of that guy, when i think of money.

Question: Why is the colour of my username purple? And most people's is blue? :unsure:

You're a legacy member. You've been a member of MJJC for 2 years and have more than 200 post. All legacy members have purple names. Everyone who has the really light blue name is just a member.

Last edited:
Back