The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Hi :) MJ'lady? we not on first name terms anymore? :lol:
Yes i'm bored -_- Michael isn't playing tonight :no: LOL

Please remember Michael is very busy now making new music.. So it's all work and no play right now :no: :lol:

Oh i never knew you that was you Lorraine lol Nats talks about you often i'm Darren_Mcgown (formally) from MJNO :p

^ lol yeah I knew who you were :lol: Hi :) Oh she does? All nice I hope? :p :lol:

yep we did :D Hey leave Cliff alone :eek: LOL We were both brought up with his music by our mum's.. It's not our fault haha! Actaully we have so much in common I guess that's why we are so close.. she is a great friend and one I can trust 100% :)

yep we did :D Hey leave Cliff alone :eek: LOL We were both brought up with his music by our mum's.. It's not our fault haha! Actaully we have so much in common I guess that's why we are so close.. she is a great friend and one I can trust 100% :)

Awww i got nuttin against Cliff ^_^ i was raised with Queens Music thats why i love em so much lol i auctaly envy you so much for seeing Brian

I guess people don't post much around lately because the forum is too slow :( I need about half an hour for each post :(

RT: I am too easy to tick off........:lol:

And I have decided to spend more time here.... so people: come onnnnnn!!! Don`t be bored........be silly:p!!

Last edited:

La la la la la

I have an itchy nose
nosepickwipecq5.gif

s030.gif

I am fine...:)
A little sad that this part of the forum isn`t as active as it used to be, and a little frustrated that it some times takes forever to load, but oh, well....it will get better?;)

Going to bed now.........
Sending a good night hug to you:)

Time to go to sleep, I guess... :)
...or someone will go to work instead of me in the morning :lol: :p

I am fine...:)
A little sad that this part of the forum isn`t as active as it used to be
Aaaww, don't be sad, please. It's because the forum loading slow, that's why most of ppls are not here.

Good night, Sweet dreams :flowers:

Back