The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I don't know whether I should be mad or whether I should be depressed or whether I should just move on.

Either way I lose out :(

Gosh some people suck :angry:

^
ththpflowersqh6.gif

michael's hands..:wub:
th3dinloverf5.gif

Last edited:

No golf :p I will be going to a christmas lunch with the ladies though. Heeeyyaaah Sil :)

I got to do the news today :) .... even if there wasn't any new news for me to report :(

:D

I think I have moved on :yes:

*sings M People* Movin on up, movin on out got to break free nooottthinng can stop me yeaaaah :punk:

omg i hate myself!! ok, first im addicted to candy corn (and i think its disgusting) and i ate alot of it, then i ate half of a cucumber until i realized that it was rotten :puke: and now i am eating ice cream with a fork coz im too lazy to clean a spoon!! im FAT!!! :cry:

Last edited:

I dont know about this J5 tour thing. Why do rumors circle like this and then it actually happens to be true in the long run? It's driving me nuts! Just think...new album. :)

I dont know about this J5 tour thing. Why do rumors circle like this and then it actually happens to be true in the long run? It's driving me nuts! Just think...new album. :)

Hi!:)I am thinking ( often a very bad thing for me, but....:huh:):
Maybe we should try to make a new "randon thoughts" thread?
Cause maybe the reson why its loading so slow is because its got about a trillion replies?:lol:

^ yeah thats what I posted in a thread Roxanne made about RT being slow I think it's because there are too many posts in here :huh:

Last edited:

All that exictement about buying those Tickets has made me tired lol

Back