hello, Fujon :)
Hi mjsladyinhislife and phantom
wavesmile.gif

well goodbye all HUGS not feeling too well
Good night
Hi Poe
wavesmile.gif

I'm sorry to hear about it :( HUGSSSSS

I came online a bit late today ( been very busy ).
But I have a whole night now and will Pray for you :)
Have a good rest and hope you'll feel better soon.

Re: Random Thoughts

this isn't fair!!!:mad:
i got ebony yesterday, and i was so happy and wanted to show it off to everyone, so i went to my grandma's house and i showed it to everybody there. when i showed my cousin he slapped it out of my hands and ripped it up!!!!!!:cry::cry:

and now i'm making him pay for a new one and this time he better not rip it or i'll rip up his stuff!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

:lol:a wonderfull and loving mj fan just sent me a copy of ebony as a gift so thnks deb love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
good to know there are still pple who help the fans who are without money at the moment (and i know there are other fans who did this for pple too):rolleyes:

:eek: my best friend just deleted me out of her friends on myspace!! all because i said that one of her comments wasn't funny.:mello:

^^
Wow! That sounds like over- reacting a bit:huh:

No sense of houmour...............?-_- Sorry.......JK, but on a serious note: if thats all it takes, it may not have been mutch of a friendship- or maybe there are something she doesn`t want to talk about? Ask her, maybe? If its a person you want to keep a friendship with?:)

Back