The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

I'm fine, but tired. I had a very tiring day.

Actually, looking for a job is much more tiring than having one.[/b]
:innocent: yeah..... but life is such ...all the best for your job hunt zoi :flowers:

i'll tell u whats right :yes: .....hmm...*thinking*.....hmmm....nuttin :p
hey cat :D no my exam is tomorrow :([/b]

hey...all the best coxy! :flowers:

OMG LMAO WHAT WAS DAT MESS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wild:
He is a good actor but, I thought his career woulda been long dead by now :unsure: apparently recently he made the most expesive bollywood film ever :-s

but that stuff was just crazy :rofl: even by bollywood standard fight scenes that was tooo much :rofl:[/b]
:lol: aint that toooooooo :banghead

but still he's famous, as rajni the styleman!

yyeah.. the movie...its expensive as he charged the most to act in that movie... he was paid almost 10 times the total cost of the movie ... its called "shivaji" and the hindi version (original tamil dialogues dubbed in hindi) of the movie is due next month..... Im going to see it NO DOUBT :yes:

:lol: aint that toooooooo :banghead

but still he's famous, as rajni the styleman!

yyeah.. the movie...its expensive as he charged the most to act in that movie... he was paid almost 10 times the total cost of the movie ... its called "shivaji" and the hindi version (original tamil dialogues dubbed in hindi) of the movie is due next month..... Im going to see it NO DOUBT :yes:[/b]
wow no wonder :mellow:

hope u'll be more organized this year :ranting and u wont be so busy with all those coca cola ads :hijacked

^ are you positive? (looks at the list of naughty and nice) um? you have several
naughty things you have to own up to? :lol: that might be why? its dated from last
year too hmm maybe this year? :lol:

Back