The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Night here...

I had interesting dreams last night, swimming in a pool.. The water was so warm, clean and had beautiful colour..

Thank you, Poe :flowers:

I wish you will have the same dream :yes:

Good night & Sweet dreams, phantom *Kisses & Hugs* :flowers:

Yeah, it's true. It was me who said that :innocent:[/b]
u said it? WRONG it's me who says it always!

was the action any good? or was it the same old one punch and they go flying into the air kind of action :lol:
the explosions and stuff looked cool in the adverts... I think that if they are gonna remake a film they should do it properly like they had done with Devdas (which I only saw because at the time I was too young to stay home alone and my mum forced me to go >_< )[/b]
action are quite nice ... i waited for the dialogue, "Bhag, dhanno aaj teri basanti ki ijjat ka salam hai" and that horse-to-horses chasing fight scence :( but i was like ' :huh: ' while watching this movie! :doh:

fights are atleast tolerable :yes: but after all its a hindi movie ...lol.. flying in air reminds me of ranjnikant (if u remember him, the south indian hero, with his 'physics-defying' fight stunts... lol.. in a movie he is left with one bullet/one knife and 3 bad guys to kill . He had one shot left in gun. so he shots one bullet and then threw a knife..which splits the bullet in mid-air,
into two. The guy in the center got hit by the knife.... the other two guys got hit by the two bullets that split like this "dishoom.." they are shot dead...omg.. it's classic to watch :yes: ) No wonder he's called the "BAAP" of all action heros. :doh:

Devdas... :) nice sets and costumes in movie ....i like the music of the movie ...its awesome

*Sighs* another day in College oh well its better than sitting in the house all the time

Why oh why did my Ipod use NOW of all times to run out of battery?

Why is, that ipods (and all other m,p3-players) always run out of battery when you actually need it - and not when you just use it because it just happens to be in your pocket, and it beats walking 10 minutes in silence? ARGH LOL

Guess I know what I'm gonna be doing when I come home tonight LOL

One more hour to wait before I know if I'm to go home, or hang out with a new exchange student...

Why oh why did my Ipod use NOW of all times to run out of battery?

Why is, that ipods (and all other m,p3-players) always run out of battery when you actually need it - and not when you just use it because it just happens to be in your pocket, and it beats walking 10 minutes in silence? ARGH LOL

Guess I know what I'm gonna be doing when I come home tonight LOL

One more hour to wait before I know if I'm to go home, or hang out with a new exchange student...[/b]
I want to hang out with an exchange student..... :flowers:

I want to hang out with an exchange student..... :flowers:[/b]
You can come along, if you want LOL Just come to Denmark!

She's really nice! She got here yesterday, and we spent the morning sorting out things like getting her a bus pass, getting her a SIM-card so she can use her phone here, showing her which busses she can take to the university etc...

If we're gonna do anything this afternoon, I have no idea what. Guess if she wants to, we can do whatever she wants. Go to my place if she wants, as long as she knows that my apartment is an absolute MESS!

u said it? WRONG it's me who says it always!
action are quite nice ... i waited for the dialogue, "Bhag, dhanno aaj teri basanti ki ijjat ka salam hai" and that horse-to-horses chasing fight scence :( but i was like ' :huh: ' while watching this movie! :doh:

fights are atleast tolerable :yes: but after all its a hindi movie ...lol.. flying in air reminds me of ranjnikant (if u remember him, the south indian hero, with his 'physics-defying' fight stunts... lol.. in a movie he is left with one bullet/one knife and 3 bad guys to kill . He had one shot left in gun. so he shots one bullet and then threw a knife..which splits the bullet in mid-air,
into two. The guy in the center got hit by the knife.... the other two guys got hit by the two bullets that split like this "dishoom.." they are shot dead...omg.. it's classic to watch :yes: ) No wonder he's called the "BAAP" of all action heros. :doh:
Devdas... :) nice sets and costumes in movie ....i like the music of the movie ...its awesome[/b]
LOL I know the guy, never seen that scene though

LOL I know the guy, never seen that scene though[/b]

:doh: chaos.. i could not find that bullet-spilt scene...but watch this one...you'll be surely doubt the laws of physics :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6aqKAfAW0

but u know chaos..this guy is bigger than amitabh or shah rukh in south of india....fans have made temples on his name and daily prayers are offered to him :yes: :yes: no doubt he's the highest paid actor!

Back