The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

lovefans.gif

^ He loves us! :lol:

OMG SUCH A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG DAY >_<

4 hours just to re enroll....

^ yeah... it sucks :angry:

I went for the first day/first show on the day it released ...31 aug ...it sucks! :( nothing in comparision to original sholay[/b]
apparently bachan does some weird thing with his tongue :ermm:

^ Yeah amitabh did made some strange faces in the movie as if some bug was crawling in his pants :p

No chaos dont back off... u said... "look" ...than god i quoted ur post :innocent:

SUPERMAN is the lamest* super hero EVER!

*as well as boring :yawn:, dull, poorly written, over powered, over rated aswell as dumb! (uses glasses to hide his identity and wears red underwear on the outside) infact he was also originaly a villain[/b]

:doh: :lol: :lol:

Hey Chaos ^_^ Where have you been this past week ? :huh:[/b]

[color=#000000;background:#000000]I was in hiding, planning my next move :shifty:[/color]
just had some stuff to sort out

^ Yeah amitabh did made some strange faces in the movie as if some bug was crawling in his pants :p
No chaos dont back off... u said... "look" ...than god i quoted ur post :innocent:
:doh: :lol: :lol:[/b]
was the action any good? or was it the same old one punch and they go flying into the air kind of action :lol:
the explosions and stuff looked cool in the adverts... I think that if they are gonna remake a film they should do it properly like they had done with Devdas (which I only saw because at the time I was too young to stay home alone and my mum forced me to go >_< )

Why, oh Why???? :eek:

WHY if you meet very interesting person and almost fall in love..
But this person much older than you.. and too small.. Somewhere under my armpit lol

Dear Lord, is it a joke?
unsurelz9.gif

I don't get it :(

Why, oh Why???? :eek:

WHY if you meet very interesting person and almost fall in love..
But this person much older than you.. and too small.. Somewhere under my armpit lol

Dear Lord, is it a joke?
unsurelz9.gif

I don't get it :([/b]
:lol:

Back