The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

And summer sucks :puke: I wish there was only winter :([/b]
PREACH :zformation:

Hello,everyone!My name is Daniel,I'm 18 and i'm new here.I just wanted to introduce myself.(This seemd a good topic to do so...I hope I didn't make a wrong post) :)[/b]
hello daniel, welcome to mjjf :flowers: its always good to have new folks around :sarmoti

hello people!
All good??

Welcome Daniel....yes this is the best place....take your time to figure the place out... I have tried for a few months- and still stumble along :blink: LOL! But its a LOT :lol: of nice people here- and funny too!

the day after tomorrow :([/b]

Good luck! ;) *fingers crossed* :flowers:

QUOTE(Rita)
Hi Daniel ..welcome to the thread :) Stop lying angel! tell daniel the truth.... we all are :devil:[/b]

Speak for yourself :innocent: I'm an angel, remember? :innocent: :lol: :p

hello people!
All good??

Welcome Daniel....yes this is the best place....take your time to figure the place out... I have tried for a few months- and still stumble along :blink: LOL! But its a LOT :lol: of nice people here- and funny too![/b]
so did u cut your hair? :(

Hey Daniel aka MJDude,
welcome to MJJF's craziest thread. :)

Wazzup Angel and Rik and Coolcat and Rox and...and...and....and...Oh that's all! Hee hee!
Wazzup?!!

u have an awesome sig daniel if u ever get bored with it u can pass it on to me :p lol

Wazzup Angel and Rik and Coolcat and Rox and...and...and....and...Oh that's all! Hee hee!
Wazzup?!![/b]

Hey Sil... the sun is up! :wild: But it will go down soon :unsure: :lol:

:p

:lol: @ Roxy :lol:

Anyone facing problem with msn/hotmail? Im not able to login to messenger :(

u have an awesome sig daniel if u ever get bored with it u can pass it on to me :p lol[/b]
:huh: ...I have already saved his avvy/sigyy... im gonna use it next :)

Back