The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

:( Going to sleep...... Good night
I wish to stay there in dreams

Theres some looney Michael Jackson fans out there. But I can't deny that I love the sane ones lol

we love you, phantom[/b]

Thank you, FUJON :flowers:

what happened zoi ? :( u can talk to me on msn later[/b]

Someone made me upset with a "statement". It's only my fault, because I pay attention to an idiot :ranting (a guy offline)

Hugz to Zoi :)[/b]

Thanks for the hugs, Rita. Hugs to you too :)

Roxy is being Coxy again :doh:[/b]

I was always wondering, but now I'm asking... what does "Coxy" mean? *confused*

I was always wondering, but now I'm asking... what does "Coxy" mean? *confused*[/b]

I just named roxanne that way cause it sounded funny and suited her crazy personality :lol: Roxy-Coxy ^_^ Has nothing to do with a cox, lol :lol:

sanjay used his celebrity status to expose corruption? :doh: what the hell? u know he could have avoided the bomb blasts if he wanted....but he did'nt and u just said he supported poor people and victims of the blast? what bull shit! if he's getting lakhs of rupees to land/hide explosives in his home...i think it's worth spending few thousands on poor people and let the world know his "bullsh1t" generosity.[/b]
actually when the police were harrasing people he did give them support, I dont think the guy needed to make money by hiding explosives because at the time Sanjay's career was strong they are only doing all this crap because he has made some higher powers unhappy, they have already wasted this guys time by gputting him into jail for 1 and a half years and now that his father has died they have quickly jumped onto him again... they should go ands focus on getting out there and catching the real criminals.

whats happend to the forum? my skin isnt active :(

^ Hey Chaos! were u diasppeared these days?

u seem to be a die-hard fan of sanjay dutt, but well u r living far off, if u stayed here in bombay things would have been different :( I mean there are so many actors who have still survived in bollywood movie industry as they are famous/their movies earn quite a lot abroad as compared to India, & the lastest example of this is Shilpa shetty, I dont recall any of her solo "Hit" movie.

and Hey here's some latest news for you.... Ramgopal varma's AAG is Superflop :( :(

^ Hey Chaos! were u diasppeared these days?

u seem to be a die-hard fan of sanjay dutt, but well u r living far off, if u stayed here in bombay things would have been different :( I mean there are so many actors who have still survived in bollywood movie industry as they are famous/their movies earn quite a lot abroad as compared to India, & the lastest example of this is Shilpa shetty, I dont recall any of her solo "Hit" movie.
and Hey here's some latest news for you.... Ramgopal varma's AAG is Superflop :( :([/b]
nope not a die hard fan and I'm surprised Aag flopped (did u mean it wasnt any good or that it made no money?) considering all the
hype surrounding it, the action looked pretty interesting though

^ yeah... it sucks :angry:

I went for the first day/first show on the day it released ...31 aug ...it sucks! :( nothing in comparision to original sholay

Hello,everyone!My name is Daniel,I'm 18 and i'm new here.I just wanted to introduce myself.(This seemd a good topic to do so...I hope I didn't make a wrong post) :)

Hello,everyone!My name is Daniel,I'm 18 and i'm new here.I just wanted to introduce myself.(This seemd a good topic to do so...I hope I didn't make a wrong post) :)[/b]

Wow, salut!!! :D Bine-ai venit! :p

And yeah, it's the right thread ;) Pretty much the thread where we discuss all the useless and useful stuff in the world :lol:

Enjoy your stay ;)

^ Cu multa placere! :lol: :D

You might find some of the members here strange and scary, but don't worry, we're harmless :innocent:

Back