The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

I had fun today :D I must thank a friend for this :yes: Thank you :flowers:[/b]
thank YOU zoi. hope u had a great time. i know i did :sarmoti

people, are you ready to celebrate MJ's BDay? :)[/b]
yessss happy birthday to our sweetheart :wub:

what?? their guilt needs to be proved...hellow chaos..they are already found guilty..

sanjay dutt had 2 AK-47 rifels and other ammunitions at his house...it has been proved, he himself accepted that! so what else is needed to prove him guilty? and tell me what kind of a man needs war-guns & explosives for his own security?

And again talking abt salman did you knew he has already killed to people...i repeat 2 peoples with his rash driving..and that case is still pending in court as an accident case.. ...god knows when the verdit will be called?
and i see people on tv with banners "salman we are with you" ... i mean what are those people doing? trying to defend an murderer/criminal...if he has done a crime he should be punished. :angry: no matter if he's a famous actor or normal man.[/b]

yes they found weapons in Sanjays dutts house but ALOT of people have those kinds of weapons, the stuff they had accused him off was that he had been supplying people with weapons and the truth is the guy is NO terrorist the only crime Sanjay is guilty off is that he got too political and used too much of his influence and power to help people other than that the guy hasnt done crap all...

as far as Salman is concerned the guy didnt murder jack shit they accused him of killing that deer years ago yet they still couldnt end the case instead they just waste his time by prolonging that bull shit and as far as I know they are not letting his lawyers cross examine witnesses either, as for the 2 people that have been murdered I cant say I know much about those cases, but if the dude did run them over obviously he did not do it on purpose if he did do it on purpose then that would make him a muderer it was just an unfortunate accident I agree he should be punnished if that all happend as a result of his own behaviour but in no way do I accept that the person is a murderer because there is a huge difference with killing someone by accident and killing someone on purpose
I personaly reckon that people are trying to screw with them both...
p.s is Sanjay's father was still alive, no one would of had bothered the guy but since he died its given people a chance to screw him over again...

Hi Silouette
wavesmile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL WOOOOOOOOOOO :sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

Had to say happy birthday to my idol, Michael Jackson. Now the biggest and one of the only reasons I visit this forum.

Now I shall retreat back into the darkness and visit once every so often without any posts (unless provoked by garbage tabloid sh!t that is being given FAR too much attention, I can name one example right now).

yes they found weapons in Sanjays dutts house but ALOT of people have those kinds of weapons, the stuff they had accused him off was that he had been supplying people with weapons and the truth is the guy is NO terrorist the only crime Sanjay is guilty off is that he got too political and used too much of his influence and power to help people other than that the guy hasnt done crap all...

as far as Salman is concerned the guy didnt murder jack shit they accused him of killing that deer years ago yet they still couldnt end the case instead they just waste his time by prolonging that bull shit and as far as I know they are not letting his lawyers cross examine witnesses either, as for the 2 people that have been murdered I cant say I know much about those cases, but if the dude did run them over obviously he did not do it on purpose if he did do it on purpose then that would make him a muderer it was just an unfortunate accident I agree he should be punnished if that all happend as a result of his own behaviour but in no way do I accept that the person is a murderer because there is a huge difference with killing someone by accident and killing someone on purpose
I personaly reckon that people are trying to screw with them both...
p.s is Sanjay's father was still alive, no one would of had bothered the guy but since he died its given people a chance to screw him over again...[/b]

Naah.. in india it's illegal to carry weapons without a valid license... ok..if we say sanjay kept the weapons for his security.... how come he had 2 ak-47 rifles? ha...not even army/military chiefs are allowed licensce for such arms, im not saying sanjubaba is terrorist, but he has committed a crime he was involved in the bombay bomb blasts and riots after the fall of "Babri masjid" in UP, India im taking abt december 1993, it was during this sanjay himself was a druggist...police have found his connections with the terrorist/don 'dawood ibrahim" . Sources also say that the rxd (explosives) that were used for bomb blast in 1993 were landed at sanjay dutts home at juhu, bombay and then were distributed all over the bombay, obviously as he was the son of well known politician no one could have any doubts on him. His father was great man, i have all respect for him.

I have seen the riots of 1993 in front of my eyes....i was on my way to school back then in 1993 and a "boommmm!" a blast right across the street in dadar, mumbai near a theatre....7 bomb blasts rocked bombay that day :( ..those are terrible to explain hundreds had died.

and sallu was all drunk when he rolled over those two mens... and killed them to death on the spot and did'nt even bother to take them to hospital.
and chaos all accidents are unfortunate... u just cant say i killed someone by an accident and it was a mistake! 2 people died under his car? is'nt that a nightmare like thought.... I mean how can you sleep at nights knowing u have killed to innocent people who have nothing to do with you..... :(

HAAA...all said and done.... THIS IS INDIA ....and Im damn sure even behind the bars both salman and sanjay dutt (now bailed) are as comfortable as they are at their homes. CORRUPTION is at it's peak here... (bribe the policeman, and its easy!) and you'll get whatever u want...ask anything TV, AC, comfortable bed, food, computer...you'll get everything...

It's my Incredible India :)

and I HATE IT :ranting

Good morning, everyone! :D

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET BELOVED MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I love you so much :wub: Thank you for existing! :heart:

Naah.. in india it's illegal to carry weapons without a valid license... ok..if we say sanjay kept the weapons for his security.... how come he had 2 ak-47 rifles? ha...not even army/military chiefs are allowed licensce for such arms, im not saying sanjubaba is terrorist, but he has committed a crime he was involved in the bombay bomb blasts and riots after the fall of "Babri masjid" in UP, India im taking abt december 1993, it was during this sanjay himself was a druggist...police have found his connections with the terrorist/don 'dawood ibrahim" . Sources also say that the rxd (explosives) that were used for bomb blast in 1993 were landed at sanjay dutts home at juhu, bombay and then were distributed all over the bombay, obviously as he was the son of well known politician no one could have any doubts on him. His father was great man, i have all respect for him.

I have seen the riots of 1993 in front of my eyes....i was on my way to school back then in 1993 and a "boommmm!" a blast right across the street in dadar, mumbai near a theatre....7 bomb blasts rocked bombay that day :( ..those are terrible to explain hundreds had died.

and sallu was all drunk when he rolled over those two mens... and killed them to death on the spot and did'nt even bother to take them to hospital.
and chaos all accidents are unfortunate... u just cant say i killed someone by an accident and it was a mistake! 2 people died under his car? is'nt that a nightmare like thought.... I mean how can you sleep at nights knowing u have killed to innocent people who have nothing to do with you..... :(
HAAA...all said and done.... THIS IS INDIA ....and Im damn sure even behind the bars both salman and sanjay dutt (now bailed) are as comfortable as they are at their homes. CORRUPTION is at it's peak here... (bribe the policeman, and its easy!) and you'll get whatever u want...ask anything TV, AC, comfortable bed, food, computer...you'll get everything...

It's my Incredible India :)

and I HATE IT :ranting[/b]
I still think sanjay is innocent and that he had nothing to do with that mess during 1993 and as for salman if you kill someone by accident it is a mistake hence why it is called an accident in thhe first place otherwise it is murder, both of them are successful and I reckon that certain people are not too happy about that at all, I can see why they would want to make an example of Sanjay because he used his celebrity in the past to expose corruption among other things and has supported poor people and victims of crime...

I'm glas to hear that you're feeling better FUJON. :D
I can't believe Michael's 49. :wild:
He keeps looking good the older he gets, :p
Makes me say, "DAMN!"

i bet we'll have new sightings soon :shifty: just not photos coz as much as i wanna see him i hate it when paps follow his every move :angry:

i hope he can have an awesome private time with his kids :heart:

I still think sanjay is innocent and that he had nothing to do with that mess during 1993 and as for salman if you kill someone by accident it is a mistake hence why it is called an accident in thhe first place otherwise it is murder, both of them are successful and I reckon that certain people are not too happy about that at all, I can see why they would want to make an example of Sanjay because he used his celebrity in the past to expose corruption among other things and has supported poor people and victims of crime...[/b]

sanjay used his celebrity status to expose corruption? :doh: what the hell? u know he could have avoided the bomb blasts if he wanted....but he did'nt and u just said he supported poor people and victims of the blast? what bull shit! if he's getting lakhs of rupees to land/hide explosives in his home...i think it's worth spending few thousands on poor people and let the world know his "bullsh1t" generosity.

yeah.. i agree it was an accident by salman, but its an offence ...that's it....

It might be true...which i highy doubt that sanjay/salman are sorry for what they have done in past...but still crime remains a crime either it's knowingly or unknowingly. Im not asking them to be hanged till death they need to be punished for the same.
I dont favour crime/unjustice may it be anyone or myself :)

Back