The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

i have to enjoy the rest of the time i have left
1.gif

aww :(

*gives Rita a hug*[/b]

Why is that, Rita? Are you ill, my friend?
cutehug.gif
[/b]

Aww, *hugs* Rita :( Take care :kiss:[/b]

whats wrong rita ? :([/b]

^ :flowers: :heart: *hugs*[/b]

Thanks guys... im quite well now

The other day i went for a movie..... I ate one large salted popcorn bucket + 1 sauce roll + pepsi can + half regular size cheese pizza + ferrero rocher cone ice cream + a boring hindi movie "hey babby" = :wacko: + :ranting

caused indigestion/dizziness and :doctor: told for complete rest for 1 day... no job no internet!

Im well now thanks all :)

Thanks guys... im quite well now
The other day i went for a movie..... I ate one large salted popcorn bucket + 1 sauce roll + pepsi can + half regular size cheese pizza + ferrero rocher cone ice cream + a boring hindi movie "hey babby" = :wacko: + :ranting

caused indigestion/dizziness and :doctor: told for complete rest for 1 day... no job no internet!

Im well now thanks all :)[/b]

no wonder you feel sick that film looks terrible

yeah... that movie was sick, horrible! :banghead I wasted my Rs 250 on movie ticket :([/b]
:lol: have u seen that film called Marigold yet? apparently its a hollywood produced bollywood movie

^ :huh: marigold! Naah... i would not dare to see that movie (this movie has to be worst than 'hey baby' :( :( )

Salman khan is behind the bars at the moment :yes: :yes: he killed innocent endangered deers few yrs back.... I hate salman khan... he's such an *beep* :angry:

^ :huh: marigold! Naah... i would not dare to see that movie (this movie has to be worst than 'hey baby' :( :( )

Salman khan is behind the bars at the moment :yes: :yes: he killed innocent endangered deers few yrs back.... I hate salman khan... he's such an *beep* :angry:[/b]
Salman is awesome, he didnt kill shit if he had done they would of had been able to proove t properly they are treating him they way they have treated sanjay dutt both of them need to be left alone

Salman is awesome, he didnt kill shit if he had done they would of had been able to proove t properly they are treating him they way they have treated sanjay dutt both of them need to be left alone[/b]

what?? their guilt needs to be proved...hellow chaos..they are already found guilty..

sanjay dutt had 2 AK-47 rifels and other ammunitions at his house...it has been proved, he himself accepted that! so what else is needed to prove him guilty? and tell me what kind of a man needs war-guns & explosives for his own security?

And again talking abt salman did you knew he has already killed to people...i repeat 2 peoples with his rash driving..and that case is still pending in court as an accident case.. ...god knows when the verdit will be called?
and i see people on tv with banners "salman we are with you" ... i mean what are those people doing? trying to defend an murderer/criminal...if he has done a crime he should be punished. :angry: no matter if he's a famous actor or normal man.

I think God sent to me this cold, forcing me to stay tomorrow at home and I'll celebrate MJ's BDay :)
Will meditate and will Pray for him :) Yay!

I think God sent to me this cold, forcing me to stay tomorrow at home and I'll celebrate MJ's BDay :)
Will meditate and will Pray for him :) Yay![/b]

Hello, FUJON. I've missed you :flowers:

Back