The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

i like shakiras song whenever whenever :punk: thats the only song of hers that i like :lol:

i like shakiras song whenever whenever :punk: thats the only song of hers that i like :lol:[/b]

the only two songs of hers that I like are her two duets: with Wyclef and with Beyonce :sarmoti

hey cat :D vic is in greece[/b]

:rollin:

I know that, little Roxy :p I was asking if she was on the board recently, but I saw on her profile that she wasn't. So I PMed her :p :D

How are you? :D

*Meooooow* ^_^

:rollin:

I know that, little Roxy :p I was asking if she was on the board recently, but I saw on her profile that she wasn't. So I PMed her :p :D

How are you? :D

*Meooooow* ^_^[/b]

LOL i'm good thankies :blush: urself ? :imbad

^ Kinda tired, I did a lot of work today and only now (1:37) finished :(

So , I'm off to bed :)

'Night everyone :flowers:

Hey Minnie ^_^

An angel wants you to leave the RT thread here :innocent: Be a good Minnie and do her that favour :innocent:

:p

Hey Minnie ^_^

An angel wants you to leave the RT thread here :innocent: Be a good Minnie and do her that favour :innocent:

:p[/b]
I won't move it... You guys voted, and you said no, so... thread ain't going nowhere as long as you stay within the rules LOL And we don't have a rule against randomness LOL

having said that... random thought... life is hella complicated! LOL

Make him go away *runs in circles*

he is sooooo annoying he is always bragging about crap :rolleyes:

there is more to life than possessions

I won't move it... You guys voted, and you said no, so... thread ain't going nowhere as long as you stay within the rules LOL And we don't have a rule against randomness LOL

having said that... random thought... life is hella complicated! LOL[/b]

YUPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:jump: :jump: :jump:

:sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back