The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Adam WON with the hill record in Zakopane yay.....

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
:D :woohoo: :kickass: :clap: :drunken: :jumpcrazy :photoflash: :jump: :sarmoti

Hello, guys. My country, Greece, is on fire all day long. We had problems with internet, phone and electricity, while houses were burnt and people were killed in the areas that are on fire. Several European countries have sent help to us, and we thank everyone for this. We're actually living a nightmare. The sky was dark and red all day long and the air was so full of dust, we could hardly breathe. I wish this won't last long, and everything will soon be back to normal, as much as possible.

Hello, guys. My country, Greece, is on fire all day long. We had problems with internet, phone and electricity, while houses were burnt and people were killed in the areas that are on fire. Several European countries have sent help to us, and we thank everyone for this. We're actually living a nightmare. The sky was dark and red all day long and the air was so full of dust, we could hardly breathe. I wish this won't last long, and everything will soon be back to normal, as much as possible.[/b]

^ omg...zoi :( what happened? are you guys ok? i did'nt heard anything abt greece on news or papers :(

rox and vic what abt u guys?

^ :wild:

where is everyone? looks around...um Toto I dont think
we are in Kansas anymore :eek:hno:[/b]

^ :lol: :shaun: :p

Hello, guys. My country, Greece, is on fire all day long. We had problems with internet, phone and electricity, while houses were burnt and people were killed in the areas that are on fire. Several European countries have sent help to us, and we thank everyone for this. We're actually living a nightmare. The sky was dark and red all day long and the air was so full of dust, we could hardly breathe. I wish this won't last long, and everything will soon be back to normal, as much as possible.[/b]

^ :( !... :flowers:

hi everyone thanks for ur concerns :flowers: we are in athens so we're fine no worries its just the ppl that live in small villages in other parts of Greece that were in danger yesterday. and maybe they still are ? :huh: i have not a clue i havent watched the news till yesterday. normally i dont watch tv at all not even the news but yesterday i jus had to lol just to see how close the fire was to athens :doh: ne wayzzzzzzzzz glad to be back :D i just hated it when i woke up yesterday morning and i wasnt able to visit any websites. i was like wtf is going on but then my mom called me whos on holidays btw and let me know :D

and they say and it's really obvious that all the fires were set up by some idiots that want to burn the whole Greece :angry: For God's sake! :ranting stop this madness!

rt......i saw the weirdest dream ever last night. i stole michaels cellphone and gave it as a present to my mom but then i regretted it and went to buy a new one for him :(

and they say and it's really obvious that all the fires were set up by some idiots that want to burn the whole Greece :angry: For God's sake! :ranting stop this madness![/b]

grrrr :angry: I hate that!! We have stupid people do that ever year here in Australia

rt......i saw the weirdest dream ever last night. i stole michaels cellphone and gave it as a present to my mom but then i regretted it and went to buy a new one for him :([/b]

:rofl:

Jelly, could you help me with sth? :(

How do you install desktop icons, like you said you have of Michael? I downloaded some archives once, but had no idea what to do with them :huh:

Help :(

Back