The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

chaos is a bloody cheater :perrin i'd win 59-1 AGAIN but he shut the game down before it ended :ranting

proass.jpg

:lol: :lol:[/b]

^whoa.. :lol:

rt sometimes i wake up grumpy other times i let her sleep :D

3 Bouquet of flowers just came to my house for my sister, some men are so romantic.. *jealous of the red roses*

yes i did. where were u yesterday rita ??????? hope we can play tonight :sarmoti[/b]
yeah...sure...

Im sorry abt yest.... i'll tell you more laters on msn ...

*Calls the inner michael ^_^ *

Roxy ...Im gonna beat you....

*Moonwalks & makes a spin...... sings...... ---- You know I'm bad, I'm bad-come on (Bad bad - really, really bad) :imbad *

Awwwww...

yeah...sure...

Im sorry abt yest.... i'll tell you more laters on msn ...
*Calls the inner michael ^_^ *

Roxy ...Im gonna beat you....

*Moonwalks & makes a spin...... sings...... ---- You know I'm bad, I'm bad-come on (Bad bad - really, really bad) :imbad *

Awwwww...[/b]

62-2 :innocent:

Monkeys like to fly with a can over there head while doing the cha-cha

very random.. no?

My first random thought post: Why did the hackers destroy the main mjjforum.com site? Sometimes I think of closing MJJF for good because I'm tired of the haters hurting us every chance they get.

My first random thought post: Why did the hackers destroy the main mjjforum.com site? Sometimes I think of closing MJJF for good because I'm tired of the haters hurting us every chance they get.[/b]
because they got nothing better to do i guess than hacking websites. i wouldnt take it personal :)

because they got nothing better to do i guess than hacking websites. i wouldnt take it personal :)[/b]

Yeah, I agree with Roxanne in that. Some people just find it funny I guess. :ranting I can't understand it though :banghead

Back