The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

It's too late where I live, and I feel sooo sleepy *yawn*

Good Night, everyone :yes:

My first random thought post: Why did the hackers destroy the main mjjforum.com site? Sometimes I think of closing MJJF for good because I'm tired of the haters hurting us every chance they get.[/b]

^ :no: *sigh* ..... :heart: :heart: :flowers:

rt money isn't everything :) but at least it encourages relatives to stay in touch :lol:

My first random thought post: Why did the hackers destroy the main mjjforum.com site? Sometimes I think of closing MJJF for good because I'm tired of the haters hurting us every chance they get.[/b]

Because they wanted to show that they could. Pompous and ignorant. For some odd reason they think the only road to sharing in limelight that is the world of Michael Jackson would be to destroy the very people they wish to immulate.

It's oddly sad. Here we are all fans of a man who embodies peace and love and yet some ignore this fact and find satisfaction in taking away from those that share Michael's light.

So many things just aren't fair but life comes around in many ways and those that hate and destroy usually face it sooner or later. Personally, I really hope they face it sooner.

that would pretty much letting them have the win then, I think Hackers need to go and find a real hobby too bad we cant do anything about them though :(

Sure is quiet today :mellow:

Rita, I think someone is rating everyone with 4 stars :huh: We all seem to have 4 these days :huh:

Sure is quiet today :mellow:

Rita, I think someone is rating everyone with 4 stars :huh: We all seem to have 4 these days :huh:[/b]

:huh: this morning i had 5 stars.... now its 4 ... someone's reeeeeeeallllly jealous of us here :angry:

:ranting

LOL :) Hi Poe :)

People, be aware: hot weather, a lot of cold water ( and cold shower ), ice cream, draught - are dangerous and you can become... a ''Fujon''.. with such weird and funny voice ( which I have right this evening ) :lol:

I'll take aspirin now and maybe some meds, I'll be o'k till Monday, I hope :)

congrats on your first RT post Trish :flowers:
but not what you had to post about grrr
haters will have their day and it wont be one
that they will be wishing for thats for dang sure!
dont close it! NOOOOOOO although its fully under-
standable why you feel that way HUG

I'm here, Poe :)
Just been away for a bit, made a tea with honey

When you love a woman you tell her that sheeeeeeeeeeeee’s the one :music: :wub:

Then when you can see your unborn children in her eyes
You know you really love a woman :wub:

Back