The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

:eek:

I like your signature :p

chaosvsljwy6.jpg
[/b]

:p

Its' already 2224 pages now ...i think we can add another 25-26 pages discussing whether to close the thread or not!
.... the magic of RT continues :)

You don't archive memories.[/b]
^ Quote of the day :flowers:

sure i do. first one for u second one for me and we're both happy :lol:

except u :imbad[/b]
huh .... ok roxy dont be so jealous... i'll allow you to take the first one :yes: :yes:

Exam results today :cry: Wish me luck![/b]
good luck skye :flowers:

Aww CA, we've actually had this conversation before, mainly because this thread takes some time to load on some people's computers. It's nothing to do with Helen, in fact I asked her how would she feel if all her threads ended up deleted when she left (cause I wasn't sure what happens when a member leave.. with their posts and threads) and she laughed and said that I better hurry up and start another one otherwise all the RT people will go crazy :lol:

There is a good possibility that this thread could be archived, we just want to know what everyone thinks about it :D[/b]

Even if Helen wouldn't mind, I think it would be a matter of respect... besides, I wouldn't even feel well posting in a 2 page random thoughts thread :(

Just think about it: new members with join, will visit Michaelmania and see a 2222 page thread of random thoughts....they'll think: "This must be pretty popular :eek: I wanna join the convo too :D"; whereas if they see it only a few pages long, it won't be the same. :(
Who do you think will visit an archived thread of Random Thoughts? :huh: it's the same as deleting it.

Jelly, I can perfectly understand the reasons why mods want to archive it, but I really wish the thread would stay... PLEASE! :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAVE RANDOM THOUGHTS ALONE THIS IS NOT A REQUEST![/b]
QUOTE(The Original Chaos)
My vote is a strict NO :no:[/b]

Considering it's chaos' birthday, I think we should respect his wish as a b-day present :innocent:

Oh, have I told you "happy birthday" yet? :p

Garfield_Happy_Birthday_2.jpg

GARFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I lubs garfield ^_^

yes but a lot of member's particuarly newer ones might feel intimidated to join such a big thread, cause clearly those folks have formed a strong group

either way I'm not worried about either decision :p

Aw thanks angel :flowers:

Given I had to do 3 years work in 2 months I'm fairly happy :lol:

:cry: noone's talking to meeeeeeeeeeee :cry:[/b]
^ yes....we all are ignoring you! :innocent:

I got a B and an A :jump:[/b]

....great! :) :) lol...skye u reminded me a joke...

A girl named Jill, studying abroad, completed her Bachelors in Education (B.ed) with I division (first class)
she sends a telegraph back to her home saying......

"Dad, your daughter jill first class in Bed!"

:lol: :lol:

Back