The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Please, don't close the thread... It's meant to be this long! Please, this thread alone has formed a family and I think it should stay this way....and I don't find it fair that this proposal comes right after the one who started this thread has ceased being a member. Frankly, I don't find that to be a coincidence......

Closing this thread would be like tearing down an old, grand building, that holds so many memories to so many, in order to build a new one.

Please, don't do it! :(

It's like Michael making the new Album CD...
The same with threads.. :)
New one will come, different an unique in own way? And cool :)

Feels like a fire that burns in my heart
Every single moment that we spend apart
I need you around for every day to start
I haven't left you alone...

There's something about you, I stare in your eyes
And everything I'm looking for I seem to find
All this time away is killing me inside
I need your love in my life...

I also have memories from this thread, and in fact, I miss some people who were often around here :huh:

I wanna spend time till it ends
I wanna fall in you again
Like we did when we first met
I wanna fall with you again

Ohhhh..

We fought in a battle, nobody won
And now we face a mountain to be overcome
You can't turn away, the past is said and done
I need us to carry on

I wanna spend time till it ends
Like we did when we first met

la la la la la, whoa ........

You're welcome, Roxanne :flowers:
Please, go to bed and have a good rest, o'k? :flowers: *HUGSSS* We Love you more
May God send to you the Healing Angels. Amen :flowers: You'll feel better tomorrow[/b]

Thank you Fujon. God bless you :flowers:

Delete? No! Just move it to the 2007 Archive!

I just think it's an achievement you guys made it to 2222 pages... Kinda cool![/b]

NO NO NO NO I SAID NO :ranting DONT U DARE :perrin

*ahem* plz dont ban me ? :unsure:

stickmanwalkingao7.gif
or
bd177xe8.jpg

Roxy...wanna help me out?[/b]

sure i do. first one for u second one for me and we're both happy :lol:

The thread is closed.

The Female members arrested and handcuffed to MJ's bed[/b]

LMAO

All? :eek:[/b]

except u :imbad

There's something about you, Minnie, I stare in your eyes
And everything I'm looking for I seem to find
All this time away is killing me inside
I need your love in my life

choir.gif

Hullo Nikki *waves* :p

Please, don't close the thread... It's meant to be this long! Please, this thread alone has formed a family and I think it should stay this way....and I don't find it fair that this proposal comes right after the one who started this thread has ceased being a member. Frankly, I don't find that to be a coincidence......

Closing this thread would be like tearing down an old, grand building, that holds so many memories to so many, in order to build a new one.

Please, don't do it! :([/b]

Aww CA, we've actually had this conversation before, mainly because this thread takes some time to load on some people's computers. It's nothing to do with Helen, in fact I asked her how would she feel if all her threads ended up deleted when she left (cause I wasn't sure what happens when a member leave.. with their posts and threads) and she laughed and said that I better hurry up and start another one otherwise all the RT people will go crazy :lol:

There is a good possibility that this thread could be archived, we just want to know what everyone thinks about it :D

and I promise we wont handcuff the female members to MJ's bed :p :lol: (you will have to do that yourselves ladies :lol: )

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAVE RANDOM THOUGHTS ALONE THIS IS NOT A REQUEST!

nope, I just cant be bothered to boost the number of pages on this thread

Archieving it isn't a bad thing. The memories would be there if needed and you can start a new fresh thread. Families move all the time. It's not a big deal as long as there is a Random thoughts 2 to call a new home :yes:

Archieving it isn't a bad thing. The memories would be there if needed and you can start a new fresh thread. Families move all the time. It's not a big deal as long as there is a Random thoughts 2 to call a new home :yes:[/b]

I agree :)

Back