The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

^ :lol:

what happend in it toay? it feels like alot has happend since I last saw it :-s[/b]

Um, Boyd and Janae argued, yada yada yada, Steiger was going to the Solomon islands for some reason but Janelle asked him to stay, Paul found that Keith ex-boyfriend of Pepper's, and he was arrested because she got sent a tape by him, then at the end it was shown to be Keith's mother who was stalking Pepper, so they got the wrong person. Phew.

what happend in it toay? it feels like alot has happend since I last saw it :-s[/b]

Um, Boyd and Janae argued, yada yada yada, Steiger was going to the Solomon islands for some reason but Janelle asked him to stay, Paul found that Keith ex-boyfriend of Pepper's, and he was arrested because she got sent a tape by him, then at the end it was shown to be Keith's mother who was stalking Pepper, so they got the wrong person. Phew.

Um, Boyd and Janae argued, yada yada yada, Steiger was going to the Solomon islands for some reason but Janelle asked him to stay, Paul found that Keith ex-boyfriend of Pepper's, and he was arrested because she got sent a tape by him, then at the end it was shown to be Keith's mother who was stalking Pepper, so they got the wrong person. Phew.[/b]
I saw the repeat, it was kinda boring :s

that red bull advert is pissing me off, that guy with that voice is just :banghead

Um, Boyd and Janae argued, yada yada yada, Steiger was going to the Solomon islands for some reason but Janelle asked him to stay, Paul found that Keith ex-boyfriend of Pepper's, and he was arrested because she got sent a tape by him, then at the end it was shown to be Keith's mother who was stalking Pepper, so they got the wrong person. Phew.[/b]
I saw the repeat, it was kinda boring :s

that red bull advert is pissing me off, that guy with that voice is just :banghead

and Rod stewart has an annoying voice, please stop making music

and Rod stewart has an annoying voice, please stop making music

^ Nope...That "man" word can only be used for Michael, tom cruise and brad pitt[/b]
Cruise is cool but Brad sucks ass, the most overated celebrity ever!!!
crappy acting and crappy films...

^ Nope...That "man" word can only be used for Michael, tom cruise and brad pitt[/b]
Cruise is cool but Brad sucks ass, the most overated celebrity ever!!!
crappy acting and crappy films...

thats my man. say NO to vulgarity son :mez:[/b]
NO NO NO NO NOOOOO ROXANNE I SAID NO AND NO MEANS NO SO STOP STALKING ME OKAY? BECAUSE i WILL ALLWAYS REJECT VULGARITY SO I MUST ALLWAYS SAY NO TO YOU NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

say "no!" to VULGAR WOMEN!!!
quote MAYU

thats my man. say NO to vulgarity son :mez:[/b]
NO NO NO NO NOOOOO ROXANNE I SAID NO AND NO MEANS NO SO STOP STALKING ME OKAY? BECAUSE i WILL ALLWAYS REJECT VULGARITY SO I MUST ALLWAYS SAY NO TO YOU NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

say "no!" to VULGAR WOMEN!!!
quote MAYU

dont Ice lollies make your throat worse though?[/b]

not ice lollies :p cough lollies I should have an ice lollie though :D

Feel better soon LJ HUG :flowers:
Maybe its your tonsils?[/b]

aww thanks Poe and no it's not my tonsils

LJ too much of lollies!
Try some hot chocolate now :lol: :flowers:[/b]

mmm hot chocolate :trish:

more like chooooccooollaaaate :wild:

dont Ice lollies make your throat worse though?[/b]