Try some hot chocolate now :lol: :flowers:

LJ too much of lollies!
Try some hot chocolate now :lol: :flowers:

i'm lucky or what? i bought the one lottery which cost here around 3$
and i won exactly 3$ :lol:

i'm lucky or what? i bought the one lottery which cost here around 3$
and i won exactly 3$ :lol:

i'll better to keep it.
i buy the lottery only when i have special dream and have some chance to win lol

i'll better to keep it.
i buy the lottery only when i have special dream and have some chance to win lol

:) usually i buy the lotto when i see Benny Hill or Afro-Americans/Africans in my dreams - they all bring me a luck :)

:) usually i buy the lotto when i see Benny Hill or Afro-Americans/Africans in my dreams - they all bring me a luck :)

:) usually i buy the lotto when i see Benny Hill or Afro-Americans/Africans in my dreams - they all bring me a luck :)[/b]

OH... interesting... maybe I should try the same way? :D

I never have any Benny Hill dreams but ocasionally I have some with one particular Afro- American ;) so........

:) usually i buy the lotto when i see Benny Hill or Afro-Americans/Africans in my dreams - they all bring me a luck :)[/b]

OH... interesting... maybe I should try the same way? :D

I never have any Benny Hill dreams but ocasionally I have some with one particular Afro- American ;) so........

I never have any Benny Hill dreams[/b]
I see him from time to time and he showing to me a lottery and laughing :lol:
Everytime I bought it after those kind of dream - I won a small amount.. But never lost anything lol
So.. Yes, it's interesting..

I never have any Benny Hill dreams[/b]
I see him from time to time and he showing to me a lottery and laughing :lol:
Everytime I bought it after those kind of dream - I won a small amount.. But never lost anything lol
So.. Yes, it's interesting..

Back