The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

i saw leonardo dicaprio in my dreams the other night. but he was acting like a spoiled brat and he was very cocky. he didnt even shook hands with me. :pth:

i saw leonardo dicaprio in my dreams the other night. but he was acting like a spoiled brat and he was very cocky. he didnt even shook hands with me. :pth:

i saw leonardo dicaprio in my dreams the other night. but he was acting like a spoiled brat and he was very cocky. he didnt even shook hands with me. :pth:[/b]
I'm not surprised :innocent:

i saw leonardo dicaprio in my dreams the other night. but he was acting like a spoiled brat and he was very cocky. he didnt even shook hands with me. :pth:[/b]
I'm not surprised :innocent:

:lol:

:lol:

^ thanks :D

psssttt...rox... i used to have a crush on Leo too lol so don't feel alone or anything :p

psssttt...rox... i used to have a crush on Leo too lol so don't feel alone or anything :p

:rolleyes: huh ..... leo? what happened to ur taste rox?[/b]

psssttt...rox... i used to have a crush on Leo too lol so don't feel alone or anything :p[/b]
:huh: ..yeah in titanic he looked cute...and in romeo and juliet too :) .... but omg..what happened to him then... now he's like :banghead

:rolleyes: huh ..... leo? what happened to ur taste rox?[/b]

psssttt...rox... i used to have a crush on Leo too lol so don't feel alone or anything :p[/b]
:huh: ..yeah in titanic he looked cute...and in romeo and juliet too :) .... but omg..what happened to him then... now he's like :banghead

actually i think he's a lot hotter now. his face was like a baby's back then. now he looks more of a man.

actually i think he's a lot hotter now. his face was like a baby's back then. now he looks more of a man.

Back