The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Anyway on to the good stuff. Again I don't remember what was shared in the other seminars so I'm sure a lot of it will be similar. Here is a list of demos he played:
-I can't help it
-Scared of the moon (at least a different sounding version)
-Streetwalker (2 different versions from the one we know)
-Black or white (almost the same as the one released but without the rap in place)
-Monkey business
-If you don't love me
-Who is it
-Give in to me ( Really special to hear, you basically heard a jam session for like 10 min. and you could hear the song evolve in to what we know now, it sounded totally different at first!)
Wait, there's a Westlake version of Scared of the Moon???

Working with Michael was amazing. I'd been a fan from the Jackson 5 days, and I wound up playing on all his solo albums except the last one. There was always something special about him. Everyone who worked with him sensed something bubbling underneath. We wrote a lot together, and I'm still sitting on some unreleased songs we worked on, with finished lead vocals and everything. - Steve Porcaro

Working with Michael was amazing. I'd been a fan from the Jackson 5 days, and I wound up playing on all his solo albums except the last one. There was always something special about him. Everyone who worked with him sensed something bubbling underneath. We wrote a lot together, and I'm still sitting on some unreleased songs we worked on, with finished lead vocals and everything. - Steve Porcaro
When was this said? Before or after Dreams Away got leaked? 😄

Back