The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

There isn't an MJ song I really dislike at all so I never get involved in these "Is it gonna suck or not". There's some I definitely like more but I've listened to just about everything there is multiple times, except maybe the least popular J5 stuff.

But it's like Get Your Weight Off Me all over again. Can we at least wait first? Hearing it is way more interesting than talking about it. He's Michael Freaking Jackson, not Meghan Trainor.
Yeah, hearing a collaborator say that they don't like it doesn't really make me want to hear it any less.

When someone said he did not like it means it his own opinion the song could be great is just that some pepole that worked with Michael did not like their songs they did with MJ

Christmas Star is a HIStory outtake. Michael recorded the song in 1994 according to Sundberg, watch the link below.
It's a cover version, composed by John Williams for Home Alone 2:
So Michael had an idea.
He wanted to record a Christmas song.
A song composed by John Williams for the soundtrack of Forgotten Me.
A song that ... had already been recorded.
That didn't stop Michael—he wanted to record it.
We quickly recorded the song (it probably took less than a day)
, but the highlight of the song is a children's choir. We had already assembled a children's choir in New York and I had the director's number in hand. Michael asked me to set a date when the choir could come in and sort out the details. Pretty easy.

Last edited:
nah the guy obviously wants to be left alone and not be pestered by MJ fans about songs he worked on 30+ years ago. He explicitly asked to not be asked any more about MJ songs, what more do you want him to say?
Or he could've just not responded.

Nope, not anymore. We would've been getting 3 new songs in just 4 days if it wasn't for some dipshit kids on Discord who couldn't keep the snippets to themselves.
So because we got 7second snippets....they canceled them? How tf do you cancel a leak because someone leaked a part of it. Wtf was the point of saying or giving them to anyone if that was the case...smh they're bout as worse as the estate at this point🙄

Adore You is just instrumental
Water just the chorus have vocals
Michael's Affirmation is not a song, it's a healing tape
All of them in LQ
There is no reason to keep them hidden lol
The quality of the leak would have been the same as the snippets? 💀
If so they can keep it then

Adore You have full vocals when you don't know something you should not talk

Water have chorus and Michael said Water.... Water.... Water.... Ouhhh Ouhhh ouhh on it
Adore You is just instrumental
Water just the chorus have vocals
Michael's Affirmation is not a song, it's a healing tape
All of them in LQ
There is no reason to keep them hidden lol

What about those other snippets we were so hyped about, one of them was supposed to be "Boy No". Did anything come of those or were they fake and I just forgot?

Back