The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Did Michael ever record his version of Quincy's The Places You Find Love? There's apparently a real leak for it from Brad's seminars but because of the bass boost i can't tell if that's Michael singing or not. Would this be fake?
There's clearly an awkward fade between Brad Sundberg talking and the start of the snippet and the quality from the two is very different. And also the guy speaking french says the song that is about to be played is sung by Siedah Garrett, so it's obviously somebody that did some poor editing and added his own fake snippet right after the brad seminar recording.

Reactions: MJ5
There's clearly an awkward fade between Brad Sundberg talking and the start of the snippet and the quality from the two is very different. And also the guy speaking french says the song that is about to be played is sung by Siedah Garrett, so it's obviously somebody that did some poor editing and added his own fake snippet right after the brad seminar recording.
It's not a fake. It was recorded at a seminar in 2012. The quality is so bad when the song is played because it is so loud that it causes distortion.

Lol u believe this non sense
Wtf you talking about it was supposed to actually happened but dumb person leaked it on Twitter while it was not supposed to while the deal was actually go on this is why we don't have those song when you know nothing about what happened you keep you mouth shut

Wtf you talking about it was supposed to actually happened but dumb person leaked it on Twitter while it was not supposed to while the deal was actually go on this is why we don't have those song when you know nothing about what happened you keep you mouth shut
I have my doubts. If true it would be the stupidest deal ever. It doesn't make any sense, that's why I think you all fell for it.

It was supposed to be for Christmas but I did have the contact of the guy but since the leaks happened he very quiet now and don't responded to my message I am trying is hard to find a situation but right now is dead
I have my doubts. If true it would be the stupidest deal ever. It doesn't make any sense, that's why I think you all fell for it.

And no is not a fell at all that why since August I am very pissed and I am not too much on discord because we can't trust anyone else

Lol u believe this non sense
I believe it but not the way the people involved in the deal explained it; I think those same people were going to buy the songs and leak them on Christmas instead of the seller leaking the songs themselves. It makes no sense that the seller would cancel out the deal when they were going to be the ones to leak the songs eventually.

Besides, the seller almost canceled out the deal when they heard snippets were being shared privately, so why would they suddenly be willing to share the songs publicly? It makes no sense. The people buying the songs were going to be the ones leaking them. That's the only reasonable explanation.

I believe it but not the way the people involved in the deal explained it; I think those same people were going to buy the songs and leak them on Christmas instead of the seller leaking the songs themselves. It makes no sense that the seller would cancel out the deal when they were going to be the ones to leak the songs eventually.

Besides, the seller almost canceled out the deal when they heard snippets were being shared privately, so why would they suddenly be willing to share the songs publicly? It makes no sense. The people buying the songs were going to be the ones leaking them. That's the only reasonable explanation.
It was supposed to be a surprise but guys that I trusted ruined the surprise and the seller was freaking pissed

Back