The Cascio's will be on Oprah on Dec 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyJam

Guests
According to Friedman, Eddie Cascio and his family will be interviewed on the show.

Interesting. Would love 3T to come along as well, and we could have some proper Jerry Springer-type action going down....

Mama Cascio: Are you calling my son a liar?

Taj Jackson: Yes

Mama Cascio: Oh no he di'ent!

They better bring footage of MJ in the studio recording those new tunes! Then this mess would be cleared up.

According to Friedman, Eddie Cascio and his family will be interviewed on the show.

Interesting. Would love 3T to come along as well, and we could have some proper Jerry Springer-type action going down....

man..people take freidman as gospel, now...lol

hope some real footages of MJ in studio about the tracks 'BN', 'Monster' or 'KYHU' can be played on Oprah...

He's actually been pretty much spot on in all his articles relating to the new album.
progress.gif

He must know the Cascios. He's first on all news concerning them, and they are not exactly public figures (though they may be soon).

hope some real footages of MJ in studio about the tracks 'BN', 'Monster' or 'KYHU' can be played on Oprah...

This would be the perfect opportunity!

Anyone know the airdate yet?

It wouldn't matter one jot if they did to the 'Conspiracy' 'fanatics' on here, and we know it.

Even if Mj appeared himself - a lovely vision from heaven - and said "I am on these tracks and happy for them to be released", the 'Conspiracy' 'fanatics' would say "Sony faked the vision!" and "Quincy is our new leader. Quincy and Taj (and maybe La Toya) are our new leaders. Only them will we obey!"*

* Or some such sh**

He seems to get his info from the estate.

seems? so what..

He must know the Cascios. He's first on all news concerning them, and they are not exactly public figures (though they may be soon).

tabloids can pull that stuff off. freidman's in the tabloid section for a reason..

man..cloudy...

if this is what becoming a public figure is all about..god help us..right on the level of reality show..ride upon coattails, sextape, leech, supreme....

all on the back of Michael Jackson.

make lewinsky and the woman that married a child, look like real 'stars,' now.

nad oprah povich springer is helping them out, quite nicely, now.

Last edited:
I don't see how this will changed my mind and many others? I wanna see them explain why MJ sound so unlike him self in "Breaking News" and "Keep Your Head Up" (I would say "Monster" too but, I need to hear the whole thing to be sure?) Cause just saying Someone else is doing BG isn't enough! We know that already cause we all heard it the minute we heard the song! lol The estate admit at least to that! But, it's the the leads that are the problem, in reality! Were the vocals to processed? Then more reason not to have used them if it needed that much work IMO!

Unless, Teddy by miracle changed BN and hopefully KYHU to sound more like MJ (something that should have been no issue from they beginning) I really don't know how they can convince the doubters!? It will be interesting to see them giving it a good try! Lord, knows I wanna be proven wrong before Dec. 14! SMH

Last edited:
If it really happens , I think it'll be the best promotion of the album !

Now it takes place mainly on internet and among fans but Opra has a great audience and the promotion will be huge .

Oh , God ! Let it be so .

They better bring footage of MJ in the studio recording those new tunes! Then this mess would be cleared up.

Why does everyone think there's footage of it. Imagine MJ was in your home, wouldn't you feel impolite if you would always videocam him... I would say it's rather likely there's no footage at all of it.

if this is what becoming a public figure is all about..god help us..right on the level of reality show..ride upon coattails, sextape, leech, supreme....

all on the back of Michael Jackson.

make lewinsky and the woman that married a child, look like real 'stars,' now.

nad oprah povich springer is helping them out, quite nicely, now.

I think you are taking it a bit too far. the Cascios have never exploited Michael's name. Never ever. Even though they know him for 20 years and had so many chances to betray him and sell him to tabloids, they never did. And in the end the only thing they got is being attacked by MJ fans for sharing the songs Michael worked on in his final years. Don't you think it will only be fair to let them tell their side of the story?

They have "work tapes" of MJ discussing the tracks, according to RF! Not actual video of MJ singing the songs in the studio! lol

Last edited:
I think you are taking it a bit too far. the Cascios have never exploited Michael's name. Never ever. Even though they know him for 20 years and had so many chances to betray him and sell him to tabloids, they never did. And in the end the only thing they got is being attacked by MJ fans for sharing the songs Michael worked on in his final years. Don't you think it will only be fair to let them tell their side of the story?

no i don't think i'm taking it too far. they're riding his back NOw. while he's dead. anybody can do that now. because he's dead. anybody can say they shared the tracks with him, now. because he's dead. i'm not attacking. i'm simply in disbelief. he's dead. he has no voice, now. so i'm not attacking ANYBODY.

no other estate gets treated like this.

this is not the Michael Jackson experience, i know and love. and it has nothing to do with the fact that he's dead.

no i don't think i'm taking it too far. they're riding his back NOw. while he's dead. anybody can do that now. because he's dead. anybody can say they shared the tracks with him, now. because he's dead. i'm not attacking. i'm simply in disbelief. he's dead. he has no voice, now. so i'm not attacking ANYBODY.

no other estate gets treated like this.

this is not the Michael Jackson experience, i know and love. and it has nothing to do with the fact that he's dead.

The Cascios are coming out and defending themselves against personal attacks made by nutters on forums like this one. Why shouldn't they defend themselves in any way they can?

I know one thing for sure, if they refused to go on national TV and discuss this, people like you would be saying "See!? They know they are wrong so they refuse to go on TV and discuss it!"

Some of you come across as real hypocrites with an agenda, and nothing else.

No they never exploited him...in the past! But, maybe some feel now that he is dead they are exploiting him by doing what their doing now! And let's face it the money is in the music, it always was! And they have 12 tracks they sold to the estate 12, that's money to last you a lifetime, they got it made now! And it didn't help them registering those songs just two days after he past and then having some songs sound nothing like him....at least to some! This is what I see most saying! I can understand their point and concern!

The Cascios are not riding Michaels Back.
They always were true to Michael and Michael always trusted them. They also always stood by him. Heck, he even lived at there home with his kids for a couple of month!
Come clear and face that!!
They only did what most others did, who had music or vocals of Michael in theire possession. They handed it over to the estate. Of course a financial benefit shoud follow such a move.
Because the estate will also benefit from the recordings! So there is no such thing as backriding by the cascios!
Fans should be ashamed for attacking real & true friends of michael jackson.
I so hope for them that they have evidence, which smack some fans faces!
In either way i believe in them and in what i hear meanwhile on the songs (i had doubts @ first, but all who are still feeling a conspiracy & FAKE Songs in such a big product, are simply fictional!

In another point of view:
I'd be pissed if all who have songs from, or with MJ, would not come forward and keep the treasures for themself. (thinking of will-i-am @ the moment, but i don't know whats true and whats not in this case)

But especially I'm thinking of the recordings in bahrain, or the recordings in london with khalifa. Where are these tapes?
Does anyone know how this was/is handled? Any info on that?

No they never exploited him...in the past! But, maybe some feel now that he is dead they are exploiting him by doing what their doing now! And let's face it the money is in the music, it always was! And they have 12 tracks they sold to the estate 12, that's money to last you a lifetime, they got it made now! And it didn't help them registering those songs just two days after he past and then having some songs sound nothing like him....at least to some! This is what I see most saying! I can understand their point and concern!

well this position and approach is solid, because it's above board.

No need for that either. Civilized conversation, no name calling, thank you.

:cheers:

bjoernclausen (or may I call you 'bjoern' for short?), I think the OP was paying me a compliment.

At least, I hope they were! (wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back